The AFK Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just don't go mixing the painkillers with the usual dose of whiskey, and you should be ok :lol:

Although codeine + whiskey might make Daylilly even MORE fun to read!

ROFLMAOGARB!!!

I don't think En world would survive such a lillocolypse!

although, my computer says this: roflmaobarb

should be this: phenobarbital

jkason

First Post
FYI: Lost my home internet over the weekend, not sure if it'll be back up tonight or not. Busy day at work today, but hopefully I'll be able to get caught up before I leave for the day.

Systole

First Post
No major GM updates from me today, as I'm coming off the painkillers and feeling like roadkill. Nothing like a bit of opiate withdrawal to ruin your day.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
As many of you know, I'm undergoing a number of life changes all at once, and none of them is, at the moment, particularly positive. I might be a bit spotty in posting over the next week or so, between moving, separating from my wife, job hunting and a number of other nifty things. However, I will try to post as I can from the office I currently work at and try not to totally disappear. But if I do, know I will be back. I am enjoying both adventures I am in, and I want to see Marcus get that first level of wizard he's earned. :D

Systole

First Post
I will be out of town from the evening of Wednesday the 11th night to the morning of Tuesday the 17th. Internet access will likely be spotty.

jkason

First Post
Loss of home internet is especially problematic when it coincides with being off work and thus having no access to office internet, either.

Blargh.

I'm back in the office today, trying to catch up. Apologies to everyone for the disappearance without warning. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases