The AFK Thread

They are doing an upgrade and are encountering Bugs. Big, nasty Fiendish Bug swarm with the adamentine infused template. This is a random encounter and they are dealing with it in the most expediant fashion possible.

Breaking out the 3.5 splat books and employing the halfing b!tchslap of doom (1d20+28 atk, infiniteD2 damage)?

Just a heads up that I may be a bit unresponsive for the next few days. I live on an island east of New Jersey, and a week+ without power is not outside the realm of possibility.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And . . . we're back. Both exhausted and refreshed, in that special way that only a 3½ day weekend of staying up WAY too late, hanging out with good friends, eating and drinking too much can do.

GlassEye

Adventurer
As some of you may have already noticed my posting has been pretty spotty of late. I expect this week to be even more so as I prepare for a long weekend trip this Friday through Sunday. Fri-Sun I'll be totally out of contact though I may be able to post late Sunday. I expect things to become more regular Monday.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
As some of you may have already noticed my posting has been pretty spotty of late. I expect this week to be even more so as I prepare for a long weekend trip this Friday through Sunday. Fri-Sun I'll be totally out of contact though I may be able to post late Sunday. I expect things to become more regular Monday.

More regular? Eating more fiber starting next week are you? :p

I just had to.

Look forward to hearing on Monday how things went. Good luck and shake a leg!

GlassEye

Adventurer
More regular? Eating more fiber starting next week are you? :p

I just had to.

Look forward to hearing on Monday how things went. Good luck and shake a leg!

Ha! You're a funny guy, Artur.

(Made second round Standard Foxtrot & quarter finals Std. Waltz & Quickstep. Competition was fierce but I was happy with how I did.)

Monday is my busiest day at work and I spent most of the morning sleeping. It may take a day or two to get caught up with my posting.

Rhydius

First Post
RL, as it tends to do, has begun to demand my attenttion as of late, and will probably do so until some time into the new year. I'm still intending to post at least weekly. So, sorry about the slowdown to those games I'm in, and running. It'll get better after the holidays.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases