The AFK Thread

Systole

First Post
I thought I should be this thread so that people can post if they'll have an (extended) absence.

Original message: Crap is hitting fan. Sorry for absence. Might be able to post tomorrow, might not.

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
I mentioned this in both my game threads, but in the interest of covering my bases: I'll be traveling from today to Monday. Might still be able to get some posts in, but might not, so I wanted to mention it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Just a quick note to let folks know that I forgot to take my power cord home from work so I couldn't log on last night (battery's completely shot), so I'm behind.

I should be able to get on tonight for a while (after my daughter's b-ball game) and get caught up.

(AFK Thread - what a GREAT idea!)

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Advanced warning, I will not be around Monday, possibly Tuesday. Going into the Dentist for the last procedure for now, getting 4 bottom front teeth yanked and replaced with a 'flipper' to last me until my dental benefits reset in July, then I can look at a more long term solution. Not sure how I will be feeling, but will be glad to not have holes to deal with anymore.

jackslate45

First Post
Due to the success that the rewrite project I was working on was, my manager is having me rewrite another one, with a similar time constraint. Thankfully, it will not start until April 1st, so I am trying to get my games as close to being done as possible (Spiked Drink is in the last combat, Run Away is about to start the last one tonight).

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Okay, that is just begging for you to be ready to roll in and start and have the boss yell "April Fools!" at you. :p

I'm now in a two week break before the next dental torture (fillings....yee haw!) but they were able to save and crown the tooth they were afraid they might have to do a root canal on, so I'll take that. Won't miss work with a temp crown on my chompers.

So, for the next two weeks, I'll be bouncing animatedly off the walls and furniture.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases