The AFK Thread

GlassEye

Adventurer
Sorry I haven't gotten everything anything updated since ENWorld came back up. Work has been extremely hectic and I'm doing extra coaching sessions; both of those have severely cut into my posting schedule. It's my goal to get everything updated today even though posting for me will be a bit catch-as-catch-can for a little while.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Hi gang! Got here to Memphis okay, day one of training is done. Got my laptop working now, so I will be able to post from time to time. Hint: Memphis Airport's baggage claim sucks a huge stick of salami.

jkason

First Post
I won't pretend I'm Speedy Poster Guy, especially lately, but in case this is unique to me: I keep running into a sudden inability to 'not find' enworld in the middle of trying to post / read threads. It's not entirely clear to me if this is marking subscriptions read or not. Hopefully that doesn't screw up the games I'm in, but I thought I should mention it, since it's definitely making my less-frequent posting even ... well, less-less.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
They are doing an upgrade and are encountering Bugs. Big, nasty Fiendish Bug swarm with the adamentine infused template. This is a random encounter and they are dealing with it in the most expediant fashion possible.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
In just a few minutes I'm headed to a local lake with a bunch of high school and college buddies for my once-a-year honest to Gods face to face gaming session. Can't tell you how excited I am!

However, between the isolation (and resulting lack of internet access other than cell phones) and the gaming, eating and drinking that'll be goin' on I doubt I'll have time to do more than check up on things until sometime Monday afternoon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases