The AFK Thread

mfloyd3

Explorer
I'm back, and will post in game threads tomorrow sometime. Thanks for all the kind words. Things went as well as could be hoped, and I am ready to get started gaming again.

jackslate45

First Post
Welcome back. :)
Anyone heard something new from jkason? I think it has been 2+ weeks.

On his game front I have not.

Anyone has his email from his past games?

As for Kostry Kopec, I am indifferent about continuing or ending it. From what jkason has hinted at, I think we are at the penultimate fight. If we can finish the fight sooner than later, awesome.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A heads up:

I will be out of town with business from 16 march to 20 march. My birthday and subsequent 'kidnapping' for that is the 14th and I will be dealing with the VA here at the Nashville campus all day the 22nd, so I do not know how available I will be on those days.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am going on a trip back to the US (first time in 2 years) from 15-22 March. I should resume normal posting schedule on 24-25 March after recovering and catching up. I will have Internet access, but not much time. Expect sporadic participation or lite posting content at best.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Taking a little overnight jaunt with the family so posting may be limited until Wednesday. I might find d some time tomorrow AM before they get up though.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I am going on a trip back to the US (first time in 2 years) from 15-22 March. I should resume normal posting schedule on 24-25 March after recovering and catching up. I will have Internet access, but not much time. Expect sporadic participation or lite posting content at best.

Hope your return to the mainland is safe and prosperous. If you ever find yourself in the Washington DC area give me a yelp and we can meet up for lunch or something.

Systole

First Post
Just FYI, I think I'm going to lose internet service for the next few days, through a curious set of circumstances which are pretty much all my fault.

Turns out my ISP was drawing out of my backup checking account, which is now down to $9.85. I would switch them over to my primary account, except that I just lost my ATM card and that's in limbo for a bit, plus it's the weekend. So basically, they're probably going to turn my stuff off and there's not much I can do for the next few days. Doh.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases