The AFK Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
To all of ths DMs of the games I am in,

An emergency Medical occurrence has happened and I am needing to be AFK probably for the rest of the day.

David

health situation resolved for now.

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
To all the players in my games:

Summer is starting, so I'll be up at my family's beach house almost every weekend for the next four months. Since there is no internet access up there, I will rarely be available any time between roughly 5 PM Friday and 9 PM Sunday EST until October. I'll try to check immediately before leaving and right after getting back, but weekends will be a dead zone for me in LPF.

Just a heads up,
S

jackslate45

First Post
I am moving into my new house today and tomorrow. As I do not have Internet yet, posting is reliant on my cell/free time. I will try to keep up, but just in case please role play me as needed.

jkason

First Post
Will be spending today and tomorrow trying to get all caught up after an unexpectedly-busy weekend, but starting Wednesday AM (5/16), I'm flying out of town for an extended vacation. I will have little to no online time (I'm not entirely clear on what kind of internet my friends I'm staying with have, and there won't be much downtime in general that isn't probably me collapsing in an exhausted heap) from then until I return on 5/27.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases