The AFK Thread

DalkonCledwin

First Post
hey guys, just thought I would let you all know, I am going to be gone for the majority of the day today. So I won't be able to post in any of my games during the time that I am gone. I will try to catch up tonight when I get back though.

Talk to you all later tonight.

jkason

First Post
Okay, finally working my way back online after a day of near-catatonia yesterday (I need a holiday from my holiday! Yowsers). Will be doing my best to get caught up on my backlog, though it may take a few days to be through it all and back up to speed.

jackslate45

First Post
[MENTION=76016]satin[/MENTION]Knights [MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION]

I am back to working 14 hours 6 days a week, due to our lead developer quitting out of the blue. posting is sketchy at best. I will have to wait on Anaerion's level up till after we get a handle on our division again.

IronWolf

blank
My posting might be a bit sporadic over the next several days to week. A family emergency type thing has come up. I sort of suspect I will pop on in short bursts here and there for a diversion from reality - but I will likely be sporadic during this time.

Systole

First Post
My condolences, SK.

On a lighter note, I'm having dental surgery tomorrow morning and will likely be out of my mind from painkillers from the next 4-5 days. I'll try to keep my posts sort of comprehensible, but no promises.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
My condolences, SK.

On a lighter note, I'm having dental surgery tomorrow morning and will likely be out of my mind from painkillers from the next 4-5 days. I'll try to keep my posts sort of comprehensible, but no promises.

Just don't go mixing the painkillers with the usual dose of whiskey, and you should be ok :lol:

Although codeine + whiskey might make Daylilly even MORE fun to read!

I'll be in the Internet Deadlands for the last part of today through early Sunday.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases