The AFK Thread

Commander_Fallout

First Post
I probably should've posted this sooner, please consider me AFK until the week after next. I have final projects due this week, finals next week, and then leaving the dorms to move back in with my parents for the summer, so I really won't be able to do anything until then. Thank you for your patience. :p

Anastrace

First Post
Argh, so I got laid off last week and then our internet got shut off. So I am back now, but of course it looks like the database restore has rendered it moot. :/

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
sorry to hear of you job loss,and I hope you find a new one quickly. I am, however, glad to see you back!

Aura

Explorer
Sorry I have been out for the last several days with little more than quick checks on EnWorld. I'll be trying to get back into the swing, fixing the last game (ROUS 4), etc.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hello all. Just a quick check in to let y'all know I've been struggling with an inner ear infection that leaves me with serious vertigo. I usually get about 15 to 20 minutes of "off the couch" before I'm in significant danger of losing my last meal and have to lay down for a couple of hours. Unfortunately gaming has to take a back seat to RL stuff that needs doing during my up time. I keep hoping this won't last more than another day or two and I'll be able to start catching up (first on RL and work and then on gaming).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases