The AFK Thread

Qik

First Post
I'm going to be traveling until next Tuesday. Will probably have some internet access, but I'm uncertain as to how much, so if I go missing, that's why.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gonna have a busy couple of days, and online access will be spotty from mid-morning today until sometime Saturday. I'll check in as often as I can, and should be back in regular contact Saturday.

Qik

First Post
Two notes: generally speaking, the next month (perhaps a bit more) is going to be very rough for me - I'm finishing up my thesis, and it is becoming increasingly soul-/time-sucking. Two, I'll be out of town at a conference the last two weeks in August, so posting then will be sporadic at best. The way things are going, both my PCs may be in the DWI by then, leaving only "Ties That Bind" affected, but I still wanted to give people a head's up.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Two notes: generally speaking, the next month (perhaps a bit more) is going to be very rough for me - I'm finishing up my thesis, and it is becoming increasingly soul-/time-sucking. Two, I'll be out of town at a conference the last two weeks in August, so posting then will be sporadic at best. The way things are going, both my PCs may be in the DWI by then, leaving only "Ties That Bind" affected, but I still wanted to give people a head's up.

Not a worry at all, amigo. I think we're all having fun with it, but I don't think any of us is going to go into shock or something for a couple of weeks. We're now in full Audit mode here at the office so...add that to looking for a place to live and a stable job...it's so much fun!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Traveling back home from Florida today, likely won't make it in until midnight or so. Might be wiped out tomorrow as well with unpacking and getting settled back in after a week out of the house.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Traveling back home from Florida today, likely won't make it in until midnight or so. Might be wiped out tomorrow as well with unpacking and getting settled back in after a week out of the house.

I do hope you aren't flying into old Adams Field. It's been a few years since a plane has missed the tarmac and found the Arkansas River....

Nah...you'll be fine!

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Hey gang,

Audit in the office, still looking for a reliable job and a reliable place to live...now add in a passing in the family. My posting will be more scarce than usual for the rest of the week, but I will get a post in when I can.

Saturday can't come soon enough...........

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases