The AFK Thread

Qik

First Post
Ouch. When it rains it pours, I guess. :eek:

Be well, Artur. I'll be hitting the road soon, anyway, so Ties that Bind will be cliff-hanging in the coming days. We'll get where we can, and put it on hold from there.

Rhydius

First Post
For those wondering if I dematerialized, those rumors are entirely half true!

I've just been without internet since Sunday, and right now I'm at a McDonalds mooching some free wi-fi. With luck I'll be back to normal in a few days.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
For those wondering if I dematerialized, those rumors are entirely half true!

I've just been without internet since Sunday, and right now I'm at a McDonalds mooching some free wi-fi. With luck I'll be back to normal in a few days.

[MENTION=6691567]Rhydius[/MENTION], is there a Bob evens there? they have free wifi too and the food is healthier!

DalkonCledwin

First Post
guys I may spontaneously disappear at somepoint in the next few days, as my Grandmother is currently in the hospital for several different reasons, and is at risk of dying. So I may have to go to her funeral soon. Hopefully not though.

jackslate45

First Post
Work has me tied up working all day and coming home only to sleep. I do not know when it will let up this time.

I will try to keep on top of things but I doubt it at the current rate.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Don't sweat it too much, we all know RL comes first. We can try to sneak you some scissors baked into a cake shaped like a file if you want to try to escape.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases