The AFK Thread

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Back in the saddle again. Settling into the new room *harwood floors get cold when it's sub 50 degrees!* and now have the internet set up. Hopefully will get my cable working down here in the next couple of days. Mostly just moving laundry, my collection of college mini helmets and doing clean up at the old place. Start the new job on Monday, so today will be dealing with my personal shtuff at the office. Oh, what a Friday!

Qik

First Post
I've already let the "Ties that Bind" folks know, but just to fill others in: I've been swallowed by real life again. Hopefully I won't be out of action for more than a week longer at this point; I'll check in with updates as necessary.

Thanks for bearing with my absences, All. I miss you, LPF!

jkason

First Post
Blargh! Yesterday I got pulled into two separate big projects at work without any real warning. That's where I do the bulk of my posting. I hoped yesterday would be the end of the overwhelmingness of it, but this doesn't appear to be the case. Not sure when / how much I'll be able to update today / tomorrow. Apologies all around for the delays, guys!

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm not AFK but my posting for the near future will be a little slower than usual. One of my co-workers was transferred and, of course, I'm the lucky one who gets to do her work as well as mine.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
hey guys, my Dog got lose tonight, and I went chasing after her to try to coral her. Unfortunately I stumbled while running at full speed and fell knee's and left hand first flat on the sidewalk. This caused a severe amount of road rash on my right knee, and a lesser amount on my left hand and left knee. Depending on how painful my knee is come morning, I may struggle to get out of bed in the morning and thus may not be inclined to post very much tomorrow if at all. I hope to talk to you all again soon.

Thanks for the understanding.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'll be out of contact for most of tomorrow - headed out of town for a wedding. I should be able to check in either late tomorrow night or fairly early Friday morning, depending on how bushed I am from the drive.

Bad timing, I know, for Faith and Good Works - sorry, guys!

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Just an update. Tomorrow is the final day of training in the office. I will be okay for a week, but on the 22nd I'm taking a business trip (training) and won't be home until the 2nd or 3rd of November. I'll have my laptop with me, but can't promise how sharp I will be. Although, if anyone happens to be in or near Memphis the weekend of the 27th, lemme know.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I live an hour NW of Memphis, Artur. Unfortunately, I get together with some old friends for our once yearly FtF gaming weekend at a local lake 3½ hours west of Memphis that very weekend so I won't be around.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases