[Fire Mountain Games]"Way of the Wicked" gets a six-star review

gdmcbride

First Post
Endzeitgeist, perhaps the most prolific reviewer on paizo.com, just reviewed "Way of the Wicked Book One: Knot of Thorns." What did he have to say about the book?

"Editing and formatting are top-notch, I didn't notice any glitches. Not one. Excellent job!"

"The artwork (and there's a lot of it) is also full-color and features portraits of all major players... And they are Paizo-level. I mean it. These pieces of artwork are STELLAR."

"Content-wise the adventure is a great mix of railroady sections and the coolest sandboxy infiltration I've read in quite a while. In fact, the overall writing is stellar and up to the highest standards you could want."

"The finale is epic, smart, cool and offers so many ways to achieve victory it's almost frightening - without being easy, mind you!"

"Fire Mountain Games have come from the nowhere, put out this little pdf and blown me out of the water - neither content, nor production values or bang-to-buck-ratio leave anything to be desired from this stellar, brilliant opening of their villainous AP. The novelty of an evil campaign and its challenges are addressed and solved admirably, the scenes feel new and give credence to the overall conspiracy and just about every aspect of this book can be considered a PEAK PERFORMANCE."

"Author Gary McBride and artist Michael Clarke have, with this opening, definitely upped the ante of the quality one can expect from 3pps, rivaling Paizo's APs in style, artwork and writing. I have nothing to complain. Nothing. I'm VERY impressed and, would it be possible, I'd rate this 6 stars."

Way of the Wicked -- 6 star villiany. For sale at Paizo and DrivethruRPG.

It's never been a better time to be the bad guy.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

Remove ads