[Trailer] The Avengers

Mercutio01

First Post
Yes, fanboi nerdrage 1st-world problems, but I think Captain America's new costume looks simply awful. It looks like the costume my local Halloween store was selling in October.

Saw this a few days ago, looks awesome! :)

Minor annoyances:

1. Captain America's new costume looks absolutely terrible.
2. Black Widow with a 9mm pistol...I mean seriously...give the girl a big massive Sniper Rifle or something.

But it looks a hundred times better than the Dark Knight Returns where Bane just looks like a mumbling, unintelligible gimp.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Saw this a few days ago, looks awesome! :)

Minor annoyances:

1. Captain America's new costume looks absolutely terrible.
2. Black Widow with a 9mm pistol...I mean seriously...give the girl a big massive Sniper Rifle or something.

But it looks a hundred times better than the Dark Knight Returns where Bane just looks like a mumbling, unintelligible gimp.

That's an Avenger 9mm, though, so it's probably at least +5.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
So far it looks like a great movie.... There's no Jane to drag down the plot or make awkward kissie faces with Thor while he ignored the fact that Darcy was more worthy of his Asgardian love hammer than Jane.

Seriously why Thor didn't say "Humorous mousey girl, come hither and allow me to pleasure your body while Sif participates and the living skeleton of a woman watches and babbles incoherently about topics that fail to arouse the interest of my godhood." is beyond me.

-Sent via tappatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases