[Trailer] The Avengers

Bullgrit

Adventurer
Upper_Krust said:
Saw this a few days ago, looks awesome!

Minor annoyances:

1. Captain America's new costume looks absolutely terrible.
2. Black Widow with a 9mm pistol...I mean seriously...give the girl a big massive Sniper Rifle or something.
Kzach said:
That's an Avenger 9mm, though, so it's probably at least +5.
And fires adamantium bullets.

As for Cap's costume, I think it's the mask. To start with, it's too thick, and it kind of seems completely unnecessary what with all the other Avengers without masks. (Iron Man doesn't count, because everyone knows he's Stark.)

Bullgrit

Tharian

First Post
I hadn't seen the new trailer yet. That was very nice. At least Cap seems to lose the helmet part way through.

Speaking of which, I better get caught upon my Netflix queue so that I've seen the rest of the movies leading up to this one before May gets here.

Hey Bullgrit! :)

Bullgrit said:
And fires adamantium bullets.

Adamantium bullets wouldn't be anymore damaging than regular bullets. In fact they would be a complete waste of money unless your targets were themselves laced with 1mm of adamantium.

As for Cap's costume, I think it's the mask. To start with, it's too thick, and it kind of seems completely unnecessary what with all the other Avengers without masks. (Iron Man doesn't count, because everyone knows he's Stark.)

Everything about Cap's costume looks horrendous. It looks like its made of felt. Its like they took a red, white and blue muppet and wove a costume out of it and make no mistake its a costume, it doesn't look practical at all. The mask is also dreadful though.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
Upper_Krust said:
Adamantium bullets wouldn't be anymore damaging than regular bullets. In fact they would be a complete waste of money unless your targets were themselves laced with 1mm of adamantium.
Really, you're gonna throw Real World physics into a gag about a comic book heroine using a +5 pistol shooting adamantium bullets?

Bullgrit

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Joss Whedon has personally taken all of your comments into account and has assured me that the Cap costume is simply a fill-in for the CGI additions that will make it look stupendously awesome come release day.

Remove ads