[March] What are you watching?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
The Walking Dead is heating back up nicely. I'm also trying to get back to some Harryhausen classics. Aside form that, it's mostly painting and modeling tips on YouTube that is catching my attention lately.

delericho

Legend
TV:

"Spartacus: Vengeance" has picked up quite a bit after a slow start.

"Fringe" has returned after its Christmas break, but unfortunately I missed two episodes. I haven't yet decided whether to just go ahead and watch it, to track down the missing episodes, or just give it up - the fourth series hasn't really grabbed me.

"How I Met Your Mother", series 7 - about 3 episodes in, as it is being repeated prior to them finishing off the season. It's okay, but the show is visibly aging now - looks like they have enough steam for this season and one more, and then they're about done.

I'm extremely annoyed that Sky haven't bothered to pick up the fourth series of "Clone Wars" or the last half-season of "Chuck". On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to the second season of "Game of Thrones".

DVD:

Currently re-watching "Battlestar Galactica" - two episodes into the second season. Excellent show.

And I'm also watching "True Blood" at the recommendation of my fiancee. Currently just over halfway through the first season. It's okay.

Jack7

First Post
What I'm Watching for March

Art: nothing planned

Broadcasts: nothing planned

DVDs: Once Upon a Time in the West - I watch this every Spring
The Adjustment Bureau - watched it last night and didn't think it would be very good, but in a way it was.
The Astronomers
Majikat

Film: John Carter of Mars - wife and I already have tickets - BOOM!
Ondine

Live Lectures: Aerospace Engineering

Opera: Der Rosenkavalier

Plays: nothing planned

Television: Awake - I really liked the pilot
Grimm
Young Justice - glad to see this returning
WWII in HD - this is the single best televised history I've seen since The Civil War. The color makes it seem like I'm watching the Vietnam War again, and it really gives you an appreciation of just how truly modern the warfare of the Second World War was. Now all of the stories I heard from my grandfather and my great uncles and my older friends seem intensely real. Astounding footage, and I've gained an real appreciation for the Pacific Theater, as never before.
WWI in Color - ditto. And amazing footage.
Greatest Tank Battles - very good show.
WWII in HD: the Air War - when I was a kid the Air Force was my first love. Later it was the Navy. But this makes WWII Air Combat incredibly personal.
Battlestar Galactica
The Reinventors
Lost Worlds
Big Bang Theory

Gronin

Explorer
Just watched the first season of Eureka --- not too bad --- hopefully the rest are as good.

Just finished the 4th season of Leverage.

Also happy to see Fringe back - Walter may just be one of my favourite characters on any show.

Krug

Newshound
Justified - Season 2 - Great dialogue and story. Glad they've maintained the standards of the first season.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Monday
  • Castle
Tuesday
  • NCIS
  • NCIS: LA
  • Justified
Wednesday
  • Psych
Thursday