[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

GlassEye

Adventurer
Looking about and assessing the area during the discussion of whether to continue or not the group takes better stock of their condition and the surrounding terrain. Currently, the four tired treasure hunters stand on a fairly wide (roughly 15-20 ft.) ledge of weathered but roughly worked stone that leads to the bridge crossing to the paved entry to Khuldun. The entry proper is recessed some fifteen feet or so and the heavy doors hang open a crack.

GM: Looking at the picture, the party is in the shaded section on the left about where the snow is.

As for adventuring condition, you are all already suffering from the fatigued condition from the long, strenuous climb (in case that was missed when I mentioned it earlier).

Sylvain has expended all of his flight hex; Zelena has expended a substatial portion of her spells in the summoning of spiders to aid her climbing the roughest patches of the mountain. Nathan is on his second round of buffs for the day.

It's possible to continue but you are by no means fresh.

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena stretches her arms out wide to her sides and lets out a big yawn. "I think we should set up camp. I have used many of my spells already this day and ache all over."

"Khuldun has waited for some time, it can wait another day." And with that the gnome drops her pack and yawns again.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric sighs in tiredness and nods.

"Well, that's settled then. The lass has spoken and I know better than to cross a lady. They tend to get bitchy when you do. Ain't that right, Syl, Nate." Uncouth as ever, he has a tired smirk on his face.

Seeing there is not much choice of campsites, he starts making the best one he can under the circumstances. He removes the heavy armor, scratches the chaffed spots, and then slips on his chain shirt for sleeping.[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 73 Current: 73
CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

[sblock=ooc]Ah, I missed the fatigued bit, and thought Zelena had only actually spent one spell for her summon monster. My bad.[/sblock]

Nathan raises an eyebrow at Borric's casual sexism, but shrugs it off; Zelena's certainly heard far courser language out of the fighter, and she's been around him longer. The sorcerer sets about doing his part to prep the camp for evening, then.

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 6
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (6 hours)

In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 38/38
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Ghost Sound, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Silent Image, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 6/8
2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Glitterdust (DC 18), Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 6/6
3rd (DC 18): Haste Remaining: 4/4

Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
"One of these days, Zelena is going to punch you in the nards, Borric," Syl says with a laugh, as he beds down for the evening. "How are you feeling, Zelena? How are you doing with that nasty poison? I might have figured out a way to help you with that, if needed."

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 6
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 50 of 50
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17)^, Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Fortune on Borric.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena looks over at Borric, "And you know I will..."

She looks over to Slyn and winks in his direction... "It seems to have worked its way out of my system. No ill effects that I have been able to note. We gnomes are a hardy stock, like dwarves, but nicer."

As the group settles in Zelena will take some time to chat with Waltor for a short time... see what it was like to be so bog and such things.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric unconsciously reaches done to grab his crotch protectively.

"Heh, you just proved my point, lass. I'll not be crossing ye."

He give Syl a dirty look and remarks, "You just go an' give her ideas, why don't ya? She kicks my nards, I will be sorely tempted to let yours feel my flail, mate. You won't be laughing so hard then. We'll both be singing soprano."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 73 Current: 73
CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Songdragon

Explorer
"I was referring to being bitchy... Unless you wish to become an enemy, then I think I am more than happy to leave your lower regions to your own devices thank you." the gnome comments. "And trust me, I could come up with things all on my own, if I wanted to." She give Borric a wry smile.

GlassEye

Adventurer
GM: Setting watches: I don't remember exactly how you did it before. I know Nathan only needs two hours of sleep. If you could post your watch schedule I can move things along.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I will wait to post IC until after Syl responds to Borric. Don't want to let an opportunity for witty banter get passed over. :p Possible watch rotation: Zelena, Borric/Nate, Nate, Syl/Nate

Remove ads