[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Now go home, Loab," Nathan whispers. "Quickly and quietly, and don't you dare show your face outside the Inn until we've finished with this."

When he's sure the grippli is on his way, Nathan heads over to join the others.

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour)
In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 5/5

Wand Charges: 44/47

Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
"Welcome back, guys. How was Sekmun? What was his advice as to a course of action?"

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 6
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 50 of 50
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hand (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 17
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Songdragon

Explorer
"Well, by his demeanor, I would say that he has no love for his kin. Moreso by his words. Sekmun basically said do what we need to do. By the sounds of it though we need to strike hard and fast. The liazrdman said that he will deal with his clan folk for us." She says to Syl.

"Oh... and Sekmun said that he would take it as a personal favor if we put his head on a pike." She says with a laugh. "He also hinted that his gain silo likely has "other" goods hidden within."

"So.... the plan. I do have a spell that can make a person invisible, but it only lasts 20 seconds or so. Or I could create an illusion of some sort to distract." she comments. "Let us not take too long in this."

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
Conditions:
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 42 of 42
CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9
In Hand: none
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Command, Protection from Evil, Longstrider (d);
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Grace, Silence, Remove Paralysis (d)
Arcane Spell Slots
  • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
  • (1st level - DC 13 - 4 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Silent Image, Vanish
Bard Song: 6 of 6 rounds remaing; Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric nods a greeting to the returning duo and smiles wickedly at hearing Sekmun's preferences. "Heh, maybe we should return to working with the lizzy. He and I have similar philosophy, twould appear."

"Okay, for a plan. Two things."

"First, the men over there are potential reinforcements. We need to get a commotion started that will keep them busy for the time being. An illusion sounds good. But, we have some goats and a
snake charmer. Anything that will get those guards involved with them will be ideal. Anything sparks some ideas in your noggins?"

"As for Kremuur. There is a lone guard just inside. Perhaps, Zelana can enter first, distract him with her charms so we can get the drop on him quietly. Or perhaps just put him to sleep right away, Syl?"

"If we remove him from the situation quietly, we can just walk right inside and charge the bastard while he is still bathing in the sun. I favor shock and awe at that point. I have no qualms about fighting all three of his men if you can cover me and protect my arse from being flanked, either."

"I have gotten better at tripping people up. I managed to learn a few things the other day."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 63 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: nothing
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

As Zelena mentions making someone disappear, Nathan nods.

"I can pull the same trick if need be," he whispers. "It lasts slightly longer, but not enough that I imagine it matters for this little shindig. If we want something longer lasting: Syl, you still have that wand?"

When Borric asks about distractions, Nathan says, "I've got a few friends who know animal shapes," Nathan says. "They can only hold their shape for a little under a minute, though, but if we're timing things right, it might be enough."

[sblock=ooc]Translation: Nathan can cast Vanish and Summom Minor Monsters (most likely monkeys would wreak the most havoc, though I suppose something sting-y like a scorpion might get the goats et al riled up).[/sblock]
[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour)
In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 5/5

Wand Charges: 44/47

Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
"I do have the wand, Nate. It should cover all of us at least once, if we want to use it. Remember, when thinking about an ambush or distraction, I'm really getting the hang of this flying thing. I could use the wand, fly over the compound and rain hell down on them. I've got this fiery spell that just obliterates things...you have to see it. Waltor's done a good job. And, of course, I could try to put that guy to sleep, Borric. That's what I do!"

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 6
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 50 of 50
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hand (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 17
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric looks to Zelena, "Well, lass? Anything else to add?"

"If not, let's use Nate's idea for a distraction of the henchmen.
After that, we can finalize the compound assault."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 63 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: nothing
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Songdragon

Explorer
"Sounds good to me. We just need to make our first shot at him count for the most. From how Sekmun made it sound, this Kremuur is a dangerous one."

She looks to Syl... "If you can put the sentry to sleep as well... that may help us gain the stealthy advantage... and who would note a guard who dozes, hmm. Celebfedhiin can watch him and the entrance for us. After that and we take the fight to that over sized pair of boots."

"If agreed... lets do this." the gnome says. Before she starts she will use her ability to talk with animals to talk with Celebfedhiin to give her an understanding of her role in the plan. (Watch the sleeping lizard, if he wakes, bark like mad... watch the front gate, if there is any others he come in, bark like mad. If the plan goes sideways, help Zelena bring down any foe she is in combat with.)

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
Conditions:
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 42 of 42
CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9
In Hand: none
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Command, Protection from Evil, Longstrider (d);
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Grace, Silence, Remove Paralysis (d)
Arcane Spell Slots
  • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
  • (1st level - DC 13 - 4 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Silent Image, Vanish
Bard Song: 6 of 6 rounds remaing; Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
It looks like it would be easy to cause a large, distracting commotion in the market using any of the methods talked about but with clouds rolling in and threatening to block the sun's rays you'll need to act quickly if you plan to catch the basking lizarfolk at his ease.

[sblock=OOC]Crude map of the compound as you can see from the street and know from Loab's description and from glimpses snatched from small gaps in the log wall. Sorry for the poor map; I've a better one that I forgot at home and that I'll post late tonight or tomorrow. This one'll help with a general idea of the layout, though.

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Just to be sure, Zelena was not against the distraction, correct? I am reading her post as discussing the follow-on part of assaulting the compound. If that's the case, Nate can pull the trigger on his idea, yeah?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases