[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Swash1.jpg

The brash fighter snorts derisively, and his opinion of dumbarse wizards drops another notch.

Borric nods with apparent understanding, and then cannot resist opening his mouth, "Okay, you are saying you are better at it that the one who made my stone. So why don't you magick this one too?"

He hands her his Ioun Torch to fix.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4
AC: 26 (23 w/out shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 73 Current: 73
CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO),

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Flail
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena looks to Borric, "I am not sure that I will be able to do that. The spell requires ruby dust and I am not sure there is enough left to enchant another stone. Not to mention I only called upon Annaya this day for one such spell. Perhaps after we rest again, I can attempt it."

((Not sure if with the crude methods used I would still have 50gp worth of dust... GE? I am fine if there is not... just asking is all.))

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric takes back his Ioun Stone and sends back to orbiting his helmeted head.

"Fair enough, tomorrow then. I will owe for the ruby dust."

"We did okay against these creatures and I stick next to you, then I will be able to see."

Looking around, it appears that the others are ready to get started again.

OOC: SD, due to accounting I think a 100gp Ruby wound provide you 100gp worth in dust.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4
CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)

GlassEye

Adventurer
GM: I agree with PM on the ruby dust. You should have plenty for Borric's stone.

Trudging back through the empty halls and chambers of Khuldun Borric, Nathan, Sylvain, and Zelena find no more evidence of more derro. Eventually they arrive at the stair where they can return to the surface or descend to the unexplored lower level. Sylvain's spiderwebs blocking the way downward have decayed to wisp finer than hair and even less substantial and turns to dust at a touch.

Gerald007

First Post
"Well, at least it seems as no one has torn through the webbing, so there's that, I suppose. But after we descend, should I try to web over it again? It'd only last about an hour again, but we'd have that little time, knowing our back was safe."

Syl [/COLOR][sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 7
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 58 of 58
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Vomit Swarm, Web
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
  • (4th level - DC 19) Confusion (DC 20), Neutralize Poison
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric looks around and asks, "Depends, Syl. It was to protect us from being ambushed from behind while we explored the side passages. Then we planned to proceed deeper."

"Have we explored everything up in this area? It occurs to me now, that there could have been some secret doors around where the little buggers that like playing in the dark."

"I don't think we looked to see how they got behind us, did we?"

[sblock=OOC]GE, sorry I have lost the plot on the over dungeon picture. Did we finish this are and we looking at the only unexplored area being deeper? Past where we left the web in place?[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan shrugs. "Seems to me something found a way 'round back of us even with the webbing yesterday," Nathan offers. "I think we're probably better off if you save the power for tackling whatever we might meet up with. I've never been the soundest tactical mind, though, so take that for what it's worth."

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 7
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Extended Mage Armor (14 hours)
In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19) 20
touch: 14 (18) 19 ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor, in bold with Haste)
HP: 44/44
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Ghost Sound, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Charm Person, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Silent Image, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust (DC 18), Invisibility, Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 6/7
3rd (DC 18): Haste, Magic Circle Against Evil, Summon Monster III Remaining: 5/5

Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
GM: Sorry, I rushed out a post yesterday in my desire not to further slow things down. The group would have found a cunningly concealed secret door and a few narrow winding passages leading out from the walled-off area. Beyond that there was little of interest. You've explored two relatively empty levels of the fortress; the only remaining unexplored area is down the wide staircase.

Descending the stair the workmanship rapidly becomes much cruder. Upon closer examination Borric determines that it isn't so much crude as in a state of incompleteness. Nicely laid stone pavers give way to a stone foundation and then a worked slope with evidence of the natural wall still unworked. At this point a large pile of stone blocks most of the passage as if a wall collapsed. There is enough room at the top of the pile that someone could scramble over the stone to continue down the passage.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan eyes the narrow opening with concern.

"If we want to keep going, I think it might be time to break out that invisible stick you've been holding, Syl," Nathan offers, keeping his voice low. "I can't hide the lights we'll need, but if they can't see anything but some shifting gravel, we should have a decent shot if there's someone's set up over there.

"If we want to try to open things up a bit, I might be able to talk the motes into digging out the floor briefly, drop the rocks down. But I don't know enough about engineering to tell you if that would help, or just bring more wall coming down."

[sblock=ooc]Just a thought, and like I said not sure on the structural soundness of it: Assuming the tunnel is at least 10' wide, Nathan can create a 10x10 pit 30 feet deep. Drops the rock pile down out of the way for the duration of the spell, though that might just mean more of the wall goes tumbling into the space left.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 7
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Extended Mage Armor (14 hours)
In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19) 20
touch: 14 (18) 19 ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor, in bold with Haste)
HP: 44/44
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Ghost Sound, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Charm Person, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Silent Image, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust (DC 18), Invisibility, Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 6/7
3rd (DC 18): Haste, Magic Circle Against Evil, Summon Monster III Remaining: 5/5

Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
"Tis might be the proper time to burn a couple charges of that wand after all," the witch nods to his friend. "Who wants to be the guinea pigs, however?"

Syl [/COLOR][sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 7
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 58 of 58
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Vomit Swarm, Web
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
  • (4th level - DC 19) Confusion (DC 20), Neutralize Poison
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases