[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun - Page 15





  1. #141
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,789
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jkason

    Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

    "Now go home, Loab," Nathan whispers. "Quickly and quietly, and don't you dare show your face outside the Inn until we've finished with this."

    When he's sure the grippli is on his way, Nathan heads over to join the others.

    mini-stats
    Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
    Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

    Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour)
    In Hand: None

    AC: 15 (19)
    touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
    (value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
    HP: 32/32
    CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
    * Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
    Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

    Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
    1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
    2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 5/5

    Wand Charges: 44/47

    Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining

 

  • #142
    "Welcome back, guys. How was Sekmun? What was his advice as to a course of action?"





    Syl
    Spoiler:

    Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
    Human Witch 6
    Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
    Conditions:
    AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 50 of 50
    CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
    In Hand: Nothing



    Spells: Arcane
    • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hand (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
    • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
    • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
    Hexes DC 17
    • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
    [/QUOTE]

  • #143
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Songdragon
    "Well, by his demeanor, I would say that he has no love for his kin. Moreso by his words. Sekmun basically said do what we need to do. By the sounds of it though we need to strike hard and fast. The liazrdman said that he will deal with his clan folk for us." She says to Syl.

    "Oh... and Sekmun said that he would take it as a personal favor if we put his head on a pike." She says with a laugh. "He also hinted that his gain silo likely has "other" goods hidden within."

    "So.... the plan. I do have a spell that can make a person invisible, but it only lasts 20 seconds or so. Or I could create an illusion of some sort to distract." she comments. "Let us not take too long in this."

    Zelena's Stats
    Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
    Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
    Conditions:
    AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
    HP: 42 of 42
    CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9
    In Hand: none
    Spells: Divine
    • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Command, Protection from Evil, Longstrider (d);
    • (2nd level - DC 15) Grace, Silence, Remove Paralysis (d)

    Arcane Spell Slots
    • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
    • (1st level - DC 13 - 4 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Silent Image, Vanish

    Bard Song: 6 of 6 rounds remaing; Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

    Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
    Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
    Conditions: none
    AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 13 of 13
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip)

  • #144
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,360
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

    Borric nods a greeting to the returning duo and smiles wickedly at hearing Sekmun's preferences. "Heh, maybe we should return to working with the lizzy. He and I have similar philosophy, twould appear."

    "Okay, for a plan. Two things."

    "First, the men over there are potential reinforcements. We need to get a commotion started that will keep them busy for the time being. An illusion sounds good. But, we have some goats and a
    snake charmer. Anything that will get those guards involved with them will be ideal. Anything sparks some ideas in your noggins?"

    "As for Kremuur. There is a lone guard just inside. Perhaps, Zelana can enter first, distract him with her charms so we can get the drop on him quietly. Or perhaps just put him to sleep right away, Syl?"

    "If we remove him from the situation quietly, we can just walk right inside and charge the bastard while he is still bathing in the sun. I favor shock and awe at that point. I have no qualms about fighting all three of his men if you can cover me and protect my arse from being flanked, either."

    "I have gotten better at tripping people up. I managed to learn a few things the other day."


    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 23 (26 with shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 63 Current: 63
    CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
    Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

    Current Weapon in Hand: nothing
    Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
    Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining
    ___________________________

    Borric Hawkins
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #145
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,789
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jkason

    Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

    As Zelena mentions making someone disappear, Nathan nods.

    "I can pull the same trick if need be," he whispers. "It lasts slightly longer, but not enough that I imagine it matters for this little shindig. If we want something longer lasting: Syl, you still have that wand?"

    When Borric asks about distractions, Nathan says, "I've got a few friends who know animal shapes," Nathan says. "They can only hold their shape for a little under a minute, though, but if we're timing things right, it might be enough."

    ooc
    Translation: Nathan can cast Vanish and Summom Minor Monsters (most likely monkeys would wreak the most havoc, though I suppose something sting-y like a scorpion might get the goats et al riled up).

    mini-stats
    Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
    Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

    Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour)
    In Hand: None

    AC: 15 (19)
    touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
    (value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
    HP: 32/32
    CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
    * Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
    Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

    Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
    1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
    2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 5/5

    Wand Charges: 44/47

    Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining

  • #146
    "I do have the wand, Nate. It should cover all of us at least once, if we want to use it. Remember, when thinking about an ambush or distraction, I'm really getting the hang of this flying thing. I could use the wand, fly over the compound and rain hell down on them. I've got this fiery spell that just obliterates things...you have to see it. Waltor's done a good job. And, of course, I could try to put that guy to sleep, Borric. That's what I do!"




    Syl
    Spoiler:

    Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
    Human Witch 6
    Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
    Conditions:
    AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 50 of 50
    CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
    In Hand: Nothing




    Spells: Arcane
    • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hand (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
    • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
    • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
    Hexes DC 17
    • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.

  • #147
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,360
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

    Borric looks to Zelena, "Well, lass? Anything else to add?"

    "If not, let's use Nate's idea for a distraction of the henchmen.
    After that, we can finalize the compound assault."

    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 23 (26 with shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 63 Current: 63
    CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
    Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

    Current Weapon in Hand: nothing
    Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
    Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining
    ___________________________

    Borric Hawkins
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #148
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Songdragon
    "Sounds good to me. We just need to make our first shot at him count for the most. From how Sekmun made it sound, this Kremuur is a dangerous one."

    She looks to Syl... "If you can put the sentry to sleep as well... that may help us gain the stealthy advantage... and who would note a guard who dozes, hmm. Celebfedhiin can watch him and the entrance for us. After that and we take the fight to that over sized pair of boots."

    "If agreed... lets do this." the gnome says. Before she starts she will use her ability to talk with animals to talk with Celebfedhiin to give her an understanding of her role in the plan. (Watch the sleeping lizard, if he wakes, bark like mad... watch the front gate, if there is any others he come in, bark like mad. If the plan goes sideways, help Zelena bring down any foe she is in combat with.)


    Zelena's Stats
    Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
    Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
    Conditions:
    AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
    HP: 42 of 42
    CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9
    In Hand: none
    Spells: Divine
    • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Command, Protection from Evil, Longstrider (d);
    • (2nd level - DC 15) Grace, Silence, Remove Paralysis (d)

    Arcane Spell Slots
    • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
    • (1st level - DC 13 - 4 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Silent Image, Vanish

    Bard Song: 6 of 6 rounds remaing; Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

    Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
    Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
    Conditions: none
    AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 13 of 13
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip)

  • #149
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,423
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore GlassEye
    It looks like it would be easy to cause a large, distracting commotion in the market using any of the methods talked about but with clouds rolling in and threatening to block the sun's rays you'll need to act quickly if you plan to catch the basking lizarfolk at his ease.

    OOC
    Crude map of the compound as you can see from the street and know from Loab's description and from glimpses snatched from small gaps in the log wall. Sorry for the poor map; I've a better one that I forgot at home and that I'll post late tonight or tomorrow. This one'll help with a general idea of the layout, though.


  • #150
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,360
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    OOC: Just to be sure, Zelena was not against the distraction, correct? I am reading her post as discussing the follow-on part of assaulting the compound. If that's the case, Nate can pull the trigger on his idea, yeah?
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Dwarven Dungeon and Mines now has DWARVEN AIRSHIP stretch goal!
      By FATDRAGONGAMES in forum Kickstarter Announcements
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 22nd April, 2013, 01:04 PM
    2. Dwarven Monk, Dwarven Defender
      By wolfpunk in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: Friday, 19th January, 2007, 05:43 AM
    3. Join the Crusade
      By cleaverthepit in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: Friday, 16th January, 2004, 04:21 PM
    4. Crusade
      By Mistwell in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 85
      Last Post: Friday, 6th June, 2003, 10:28 PM
    5. First Crusade
      By Bagpuss in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Monday, 25th November, 2002, 12:38 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •