[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun - Page 18





  1. #171
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Songdragon
    Zelena nods at the nasty work that had to be done. She starts to sing an inspiring battle ballad and then moves moves to aid Borric by putting herself on the opposite side of the lizard.

    ((Inspire Courage +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

    And move to F-5 via E-8 -> E-7 -> E-6 -> E-5 -> F-5 ))


    Zelena's Stats
    Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
    Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
    Conditions:Longstider (3 hours), Bless (27 rounds), Protection from Evil (28 rounds), Inspire Courage (round 1)
    AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
    HP: 42 of 42
    CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9
    In Hand: none
    Spells: Divine
    • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Command, Protection from Evil, Longstrider (d);
    • (2nd level - DC 15) Grace, Silence, Remove Paralysis (d)

    Arcane Spell Slots
    • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
    • (1st level - DC 13 - 4 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Silent Image, Vanish

    Bard Song: 6 of 6 rounds remaining; Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

    Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
    Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
    Conditions: none
    AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 13 of 13
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip)

 

  • #172
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,787
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jkason

    Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

    Nathan smirks as the Thug is taken by surprise at his appearance. He drops his wand with fake shock.

    "Oh, goodness. Did you miss me before? Must be something in your eye," he says glibly. "There does seem to be an awful lot of dust 'round, doesn't there, boys?" The last few words Nathan addresses to the air, from which materializes a large mote which zips behind the thug, then bursts into a field of glittering dust, settling down on the thug as the sorcerer swings wide to flank him with Sylvain.

    Actions
    Free: Drop Wand
    Standard: Glitterdust, centered on intersection of J&K, 10&11 (or wherever catches the thug but not Sylvain in the spread. DC 18 Will save or blinded.

    Move: Nathan should have enough movement to swing out of melee range and end at J11 (J14, K14, K13, K12, J11). Draw sickle as part of movement. This assumes that Glitterdust settles during the standard action. If you rule it takes Nathan's full turn (i.e., he'd have to make a save against his own spell), just have him move 30' to the east.


    mini-stats
    Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
    Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

    Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Wand dropped at I14, Glitterdust (5/5 rounds)
    In Hand: Sickle

    AC: 15 (19)
    touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
    (value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
    HP: 32/32
    CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
    * Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
    Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

    Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
    1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 6/8
    2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 4/5

    Wand Charges: 43/47

    Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining

  • #173
    Syl steps back, out of range of the thug, and cast a spell at him, trying to take another target out of the fight.

    OOC: Move- G 14, Standard- Cast Hold Person, Free-None. DC 18 Will


    Syl
    Spoiler:

    Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
    Human Witch 6
    Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
    Conditions:
    AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 50 of 50
    CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
    In Hand: Nothing






    Spells: Arcane
    • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hand (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
    • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
    • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
    Hexes DC 18
    • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.

  • #174
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,356
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

    Things are evolving pretty much as Borric expected. The softening up of the lizard's men did not take much and he is unconcerned about his companions being able to take care of the last one standing and the sleeping one.

    The fighter does what he always does, heads straight at the most dangerous opponent he can reach and introduces the blighter to 'mageslayer'.

    Whirling the flail around, Borric makes a play for the lizard's ankle to sweep Kremuur back off his feet to start bashing him again.

    "I am here to get back my gems you had some gutter snipe steal from me, ya fookin' bastard."

    The fighter is whipping the flail around fast, pressing the attack.

    Actions
    Free Action: Talking
    Move Action: N/a
    Full Attack Action: Attack Kremuur; Flail Trip (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+19=21) - Jeez I assume that is not good enough;
    2nd Flail Trip (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+14=28) - Assuming that one is good enough & Automatic AoO: 1st AoO (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+15=17, 1d8+9=16) - another 2
    AoOs: If he stands up again; 2nd AoO (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+15=29, 1d8+9=12)

    If things are not as I predict, go ahead and adjust for me. If his target is not knocked prone, then 5ft step back to I8
    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 63 Current: 63
    CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
    Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Inspire Courage (+1 Att/Dmg), Bless (+1 Att)

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Spiked Gauntlet/+1 Flail
    Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
    Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining
    ___________________________

    Borric Hawkins
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #175
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Songdragon
    (( It would appear that there is a Flank (Unless he's too high up, GE?), did you count that PM? ))

  • #176
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,356
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    OOC: No, I did not count flanking. Missed that.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #177
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,413
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore GlassEye
    Zelena's beautiful voice echoes in the compound inspiring her traveling companions as she moves to the other side of Kremuur's basking rock to aid Borric by distracting the lizardfolk criminal.

    Nathan's glitterdust settles over the thug that faces him and Sylvain. The thug shrieks and paws at his eyes with one hand while swinging his sword back and forth in an attempt to keep attackers at bay while he is incapacitated. His movement stops when Sylvain's spell affects him holding him immobile.

    Borric's first attack is again deflected by whatever sort of magical shielding that the lizardfolk bears but on the second Borric's flail wraps around Kremmur's legs and pulls them out from under him. Kremuur lands flat on his back and Borric's training allows him to take advantage of the lizardfolk's exposed position but at the last second Kremuur twists to the side and the attack misses.

    Kremuur doesn't attempt to regain his feet. Instead he lashes out at Borric swiping unsuccessfully with both of his claws but managing to chomp down on Borric's leg and tear a bit of flesh away. Kremuur's tail, unusually long and flexible for any lizardfolk that any in the group have seen before, whips out at Zelena but the attack is poorly aimed and also misses.

    OOC: Combat: Round Three

    Map/Combat Info



    GM: FYI, I took flanking into account, adding it to the shown rolls.


    Borric: 43/63 hp remaining; 11 damage
    Nathan: 32/32 hp remaining
    Sylvain: 50/50 hp remaining
    -Waltor: 25/25 hp remaining
    Zelena: 42/42 hp remaining
    -Celebfedhiin: 18/18 hp remaining

    Conditions:
    Party:
    --Bless (27/30): +1 to attack & save vs. fear
    --Longstrider (Zelena)
    --Protection from Evil (Zelena) (28/30): +2 deflection to AC, +2 saves
    --Mage Armor (Nathan, Sylvain)
    Abilities Used:

    Bad Guys:
    Kremuur - 28 dmg; moderately injured; prone (current AC 20)
    Vanner - 28 dmg; mortally wounded; unconscious & dying
    Thug 1 - 24 dmg; mortally wounded; unconscious & stable
    Thug 2 - 9 dmg; seriously injured; blind; held
    Thug 3 - uninjured; asleep

    GM: Everyone is up for Round Three


  • #178
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Songdragon
    The gnomish woman's voice continues to rings out true as she brings down her battle axe on the lizard now lying upon his basking stone like a animal served up on the chopping block. As her swing slices into that waggling tail she nods at Borric to go for the 'kill'.

    ((Free Action to maintain Inspire, Started Action to Attack 1d20+6+2=24 for 1d6+1+1=6 damage ))

    Zelena's Stats
    Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
    Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
    Conditions:Longstider (3 hours), Bless (27 rounds), Protection from Evil (27 rounds), Inspire Courage (round 2)
    AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
    HP: 42 of 42
    CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9
    In Hand: battle axe +1 and sheild
    Spells: Divine
    • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Command, Protection from Evil, Longstrider (d);
    • (2nd level - DC 15) Grace, Silence, Remove Paralysis (d)

    Arcane Spell Slots
    • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
    • (1st level - DC 13 - 4 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Silent Image, Vanish

    Bard Song: 4 of 6 rounds remaining; Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

    Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
    Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
    Conditions: none
    AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 13 of 13
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip)

  • #179
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,356
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

    With the lizard staying down, flanked by him and Zelena, Borric stands his ground and continues bashing away.

    "You gonna give up yet, guano brains?"

    Actions
    Free Action: Talking
    Move Action: N/a
    Full Attack Action: Attack Kremuur; 1st Flail (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+21=26, 1d8+9=11) & 2nd Flail (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+16=25, 1d8+9=12)
    AoOs: If he stands up again;
    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 43 Current: 63
    CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
    Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Inspire Courage (+1 Att/Dmg), Bless (+1 Att)

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Spiked Gauntlet/+1 Flail
    Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
    Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining
    ___________________________

    Borric Hawkins
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #180
    Pleased that the fight was going well so far, Syl moved toward the warrior and the gnome, checking their progress. "Finish him if he breaks free, Nate, I'm going to go help the others with our lizard friend."

    Syl moves forward and takes in the situation. If the others, have taken down the lizard, Syl will save his spells. If it looks like the lizard still has plenty of fight, he will throw a slumber hex at the lizard man.

    OOC: Move action to G 10, Standard--maybe none or Slumber hex (DC 18 Wil), Free-talk to Nate.


    Syl
    Spoiler:

    Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
    Human Witch 6
    Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
    Conditions:
    AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 50 of 50
    CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
    In Hand: Nothing








    Spells: Arcane
    • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
    • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18)^, Vomit Swarm;
    • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18)^, Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
    Hexes DC 18
    • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber on one guard--None.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Dwarven Dungeon and Mines now has DWARVEN AIRSHIP stretch goal!
      By FATDRAGONGAMES in forum Kickstarter Announcements
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 22nd April, 2013, 01:04 PM
    2. Dwarven Monk, Dwarven Defender
      By wolfpunk in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: Friday, 19th January, 2007, 05:43 AM
    3. Join the Crusade
      By cleaverthepit in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: Friday, 16th January, 2004, 04:21 PM
    4. Crusade
      By Mistwell in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 85
      Last Post: Friday, 6th June, 2003, 10:28 PM
    5. First Crusade
      By Bagpuss in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Monday, 25th November, 2002, 12:38 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •