[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach.

Nathan nods to Syl's request, staying put.

"How about first we get this nasty pointy thing out of the way?" Nathan says, knocking the paralyzed thug's blade from his hands. "Then you just stay still, and I won't have to use my own nasty blade-y thing and we'll all get out of this in one piece."

[sblock=ooc]Hold Person = Paralyzed = 0 Dex and Str. That means the CMD of the thug = 10 - 10 + BAB + misc ... so probably not even 10 (I hope):

Disarm (1d20+2=12)

Pretty sure that succeeds on the Disarm, then. If Nathan can kick the blade away with his Move action, that's fine. He wants to be in a position to AoO, so he wouldn't go anywhere, himself.[/sblock]
[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Wand dropped at I14, Glitterdust (5/5 rounds)
In Hand: Sickle

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 6/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 4/5

Wand Charges: 43/47

Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Zelena's encouragement continues to inspire her companions and her attack does serious damage to Kremuur's tail.

Borric's attacks are relentless and rip past armor, natural and magical, to open bloody wounds. Kremuur growls in wordless pain and anger but doesn't yet seem inclined to surrender.

Since Kremuur still has fight within him Sylvain uses a hex upon the lizardfolk. The hex has no effect as Kremuur continues to scrabble against his attackers.

Nathan easily disarms the held thug and kicks the sword a good distance away.

Kremuur continues his attacks but changes his tactics and instead focuses all of his attacks on the more lightly armored gnome rather than the big warrior giving him a beating. The change doesn't serve him well, however: his claws and bite all miss but he does manage to whip Zelena with his bloody tail.

OOC: Combat: Round Four

[sblock=Map/Combat Info]
Note: the only new movement this round was Sylvain to G10. I'll update the map next post if necessary.

GM: Perrin, not that it makes a difference in the result, but I think you used your trip to hit modifier in place of your regular flail attack modifier on your rolls.

Borric: 43/63 hp remaining
Nathan: 32/32 hp remaining
Sylvain: 50/50 hp remaining
-Waltor: 25/25 hp remaining
Zelena: 29/42 hp remaining; 13 damage
-Celebfedhiin: 18/18 hp remaining

Conditions:
Party:
--Bless (26/30): +1 to attack & save vs. fear
--Longstrider (Zelena)
--Protection from Evil (Zelena) (27/30): +2 deflection to AC, +2 saves
--Mage Armor (Nathan, Sylvain)
Abilities Used:

Bad Guys:
Kremuur - 57 dmg; moderately injured; prone (current AC 20)
Vanner - 29 dmg; mortally wounded; unconscious & dying
Thug 1 - 24 dmg; mortally wounded; unconscious & stable
Thug 2 - 9 dmg; seriously injured; blind; held; disarmed
Thug 3 - uninjured; asleep[/sblock]
GM: Everyone is up for Round Four

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnome smiles at the grey scaled lizardman as she continues to sing... And as the battle ballad reaches a crescendo she presents her holy symbol, a small silver crescent moon and channels energy healing her allies as she chooses not to heal the lizard and two of the closest baddies...

(( Free action: Continue to Inspire Courage, Standard Action: Channel Energy 2d6=2 (well that sucked)... ))

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
Conditions:Longstider (3 hours), Bless (25 rounds), Protection from Evil (26 rounds), Inspire Courage (round 3)
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 31 of 42
CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9
In Hand: battle axe +1 and sheild
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Command, Protection from Evil, Longstrider (d);
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Grace, Silence, Remove Paralysis (d)
Arcane Spell Slots
  • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
  • (1st level - DC 13 - 4 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Silent Image, Vanish
Bard Song: 3 of 6 rounds remaining; Channeling: 4 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Seeing the blighter turn and try after the wee lass, Borric snarls, "Ya ain't had enough yet? Well, you better not ignore me, ya dumb arse."

With one over hand slam of the flail's head after another, the fighter bashes mageslayer down on the prone lizard twice more with sickening crunches.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Talking
Move Action: N/a
Full Attack Action: Attack Kremuur; Flail 1st Attack (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+17=30, 1d8+9=12) & Flail 2nd Attack (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+12=23, 1d8+9=15)
AoO: If he provokes; Flail AoO (Bless/Inspire Courage) (1d20+17=31, 1d8+9=17)
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 45 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Inspire Courage (+1 Att/Dmg), Bless (+1 Att)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Spiked Gauntlet/+1 Flail
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Ouch," Nathan says with a visible wince as Borric continues to bash the lizard.

"Between you and me, even if you do break Syl's little freeze and your vision clears, you might not want to move. When Borric gets the blood rage, well, it's best not to draw his attention, if you gather my meaning."

[sblock=ooc]He probably didn't make the Intimidate to demoralize check, but doesn't hurt, and if he did the poor sap takes a -2 on his saves against the two ongoing effects, so seems worth it:

Intimidate check (1d20+13=15)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Wand dropped at I14, Glitterdust (5/5 rounds)
In Hand: Sickle

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 6/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 4/5

Wand Charges: 43/47

Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Borric's relentless battering has beaten the resistance from the lizardfolk. Tension flows from Kremuur's body and lies helpless upon his basking rock. He spits blood before speaking.

"Enough! I surrender! I'll get you your gems."

The thugs near Nathan continue to snore quietly and stand rigidly immobile.

Celebfedhiin begins to bark loudly for few brief seconds before she falls silent and gives a single, hesitant wag of her tail.

OOC: Combat: Round Four

[sblock=Map/Combat Info]
Note: the only new movement this round was Sylvain to G10. I'll update the map next post if necessary.

Borric: 45/63 hp remaining; 2 healing
Nathan: 32/32 hp remaining
Sylvain: 50/50 hp remaining
-Waltor: 25/25 hp remaining
Zelena: 31/42 hp remaining; 2 healing
-Celebfedhiin: 18/18 hp remaining

Conditions:
Party:
--Bless (26/30): +1 to attack & save vs. fear
--Longstrider (Zelena)
--Protection from Evil (Zelena) (27/30): +2 deflection to AC, +2 saves
--Mage Armor (Nathan, Sylvain)
Abilities Used:

Bad Guys:
Kremuur - 84 dmg; seriously injured; prone (current AC 20)
Vanner - 29 dmg; mortally wounded; unconscious & dying
Thug 1 - 24 dmg; mortally wounded; unconscious & stable
Thug 2 - 9 dmg; seriously injured; blind; held; disarmed
Thug 3 - uninjured; asleep[/sblock]
GM: Sylvain is up for Round Four though Kremuur has surrendered. If you choose to finish him off then we can move to Round Five after Sylvain's action.

Gerald007

First Post
"I don't kill creatures that have surrendered. But, just a warning, lizard, if any harm falls on the head of the grippli or his family, we will be back, and burn this entire compound to the ground. You made a wise decision in giving up, you know. Borric would have loved to finish bashing your head in..."

OOC: Syl will just issue his warning, and not take any direct actions this round.

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 6
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 50 of 50
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18)^, Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18)^, Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber on one guard--None.
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Holding his flail ready to bash in the lizardman's skull, Borric says in a low deadly voice, "This is going to cost you more than just my gems, ya bastard. We are shutting you down permanently, so go on... twitch the wrong way and we end you now."

"Slowly put your hands behind your back while lying face down with your tail tucked underneath your body."

Since Kremuur wasn't using any weapons, the fighter cannot disarm him completely, so he stands ready to finish him off if he so much as breathes funny.

"Get out some rope and tie up those other blighters and then this one."

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Talking
Move Action: N/a
Full Attack Action: Ready Attack Kremuur[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 45 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Inspire Courage (+1 Att/Dmg), Bless (+1 Att)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Spiked Gauntlet/+1 Flail
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Are we in combat rounds still? There was mention of a Round Five, but I'm not sure if that was only if we tried killing Kremuur or not. Holding off posting for Nathan until I'm sure he can act. [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
GM: Mention of Round 5 was only if you all chose to press the attack. Since you've accepted Kremuur surrender we are no longer on combat timing and you are all free to act, uhm... freely.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases