[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

Songdragon

Explorer
With combat over the gnome first stops her Inpsire, but just has to finish off the ballad. (Perform 1d20+10=26) After which she calls up her divine gifts and casts detect magic... She looks over the lizard first and points out any magics on his person before moving to the Vanner character and doing the same.

While she transitions from one being to the others she calls over to Syl, "What was Celebfedhiin barking about a moment ago?"

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
Conditions:Longstider (3 hours), Bless (27 rounds), Protection from Evil (27 rounds), Inspire Courage (round 2)
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 42 of 42
CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9
In Hand: battle axe +1 and sheild
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Command, Protection from Evil, Longstrider (d);
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Grace, Silence, Remove Paralysis (d)
Arcane Spell Slots
  • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
  • (1st level - DC 13 - 4 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Silent Image, Vanish
Bard Song: 4 of 6 rounds remaining; Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
"I'm not exactly sure, Zelena. He acted weird, but I didn't see anything. I hope someone wasn't invisible and sneaked out."

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 6
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 50 of 50
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18)^, Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18)^, Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber on lizard man and one guard--None.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan bites his lip as Syl mentions the grippli family, but says nothing in earshot of Kremmur.

"I don't have any rope on me," Nathan says from his position guarding the held and blinded thug. "Though between Syl and I we can probably roast this one if he moves," he says with a conspiratorial wink to the witch. "Just in case, take a load off, muscles, you look tired."

The sorcerer sweeps the paralyzed thug's feet out from under him with the help of his sickle, though he cringes a bit as the poor sod thumps to the ground.

"If someone did sneak in, he'd have to be pretty svelt, slipping between you and Celebfedhiin," Nathan offers to Syl. "There's not anyone coming this way that you can see from there, is there?"

[sblock=ooc]If he's still held & blinded, should be an easy trip (with a trip weapon, even :) ) :

Trip vs. Held/Blinded thug (1d20+2=16)

Then stand ready with AoO / readied attacks if he doesn't stay down when the spells fade until rope and someone with reasonable Combat Maneuver stats is around to tie him up. :) [/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Wand dropped at I14, Glitterdust (5/5 rounds)
In Hand: Sickle

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 6/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 4/5

Wand Charges: 43/47

Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kremuur readily complies with Borric's orders to lie on his tail on his stomach and present his hands behind his back.

Zelena's examinations determine that Kremuur has a pair of faint magical auras around his person: conjuration and abjuration. Neither emanate from an item, however, and so must be from spells cast upon his person. Other than those auras, Kremuur does not and does not possess anything that radiates an aura of magic. Vanner bears no magical radiations at all. His gear, like that of the other minor thugs, all appears rather mundane and probably not worth the time to loot and try to sell, especially considering that if you wish to avoid trouble with returning thugs you need to wrap things up quickly.

Zelena also discovers that Vanner has died from his wounds. The other wounded thug seems to be stable and will likely survive. Soft snores continue to sound from the sleeping thug and Nathan easily knocks the held and blinded thug to the ground where he'll be less of a threat when he regains his sight and mobility.

From just outside the compound you hear the familiar voice of Sekmun, "Down, Celebfedhiin! Down!" Though the hound is no longer barking she also isn't disobeying the orders that Zelena gave her though she does seem a bit uncertain if those orders include the lizardfolk at the gate.

Songdragon

Explorer
She calls to the hound, "Celebfedhiin, down."

Zelena motions to the silo... "Goods were supposed to be there..."

(( Is there any visible access to the building? ))

GlassEye

Adventurer
The silo is a wooden structure the height of two men built up on stout logs to keep the grain from the dampness of the ground and any high water that might occur. It is finished in what looks to be a mud plaster but it is in bad shape and the plaster is chipped in many places exposing the underlying wooden structure. A steep stair, more like a ladder, ends about a foot below a short door that provides access to the interior of the silo. The section between the topmost stair and the door is heavily worn and almost all of the plaster has been broken off.

With Celebfedhiin called back Sekmun steps into the compound and closes the gate. Before doing so, however, you catch a glimpse of at least two other lizardfolk, likely the lizards that Sekmun was employing to load his watercraft, that stay outside the compound. Sekmun's keen eyes take in the scene and his leathery lips curl back in a sneer or smile (it's hard to tell which) when he catches sight of the prostrate Kremuur. He nods his approval.

[sblock=OOC]

Sorry for the crudity of the image. Couldn't find anything online that exactly matched what I was imagining. And I can't draw, especially with computer art programs.[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
Syl pulls Zelena to the side, out of earshot of the others. "Something about your pup's reaction has bothered me. What is the lizard man had a spellcaster accomplice, who has escaped. I am worried, if this is the case, they might have headed straight toward Loab and the others for betraying him. Maybe, before expolring too much, we might need to get to them and make sure there is nothing unexpected happening back at the inn. Honestly, I could probably fly there very quickly and check on them, if you want."

Syl [sblock]
Human Witch 6
Conditions:

• (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18)^, Vomit Swarm;
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber on lizard man and one guard--None.
[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
She looks to Syl, "At first I thought it might have been Loab, sneaking about just to see how things went down... but with the wagging of her tail while she barked... she does know the lizardman's scent well enough. But there is always some good in caution. If you want to quickly check, feel free."

She looks to the silo and starts up (if no one else does) and just before she touches the door looks back down towards the prone lizzy, "There are no traps on this door or anything, right?"

((Do not worry about it GE... works well enough to understand. :cool:))

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: DM, how long would a quick trip back to the lillypad take Syl using his Fly hex?

Syl [sblock]
Human Witch 6
Conditions:

Hexes DC 18
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric keeps watch closely on Kremuur and asks Sekmun, "You decided to join us, huh? I take it you are planning to keep this trash permanently out of business."

With Sekmun to help, he has rope in his pack to tie up their prisoners.

"I am not too worried about reinforcements if we control the gate. A bit of healing and I am good as new."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 45 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Inspire Courage (+1 Att/Dmg), Bless (+1 Att)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Spiked Gauntlet/+1 Flail
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases