[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun - Page 26





+ Log in or register to post
Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 726
  1. #251
    Syl holds his tongue here. He finds himself perfectly charming, but he had learned that most others didn't share in that belief. This was for Nate and Zelena it seemed. If this tact failed however, Syl had gotten pretty good at threatening, so he and Borric could take over.



    Syl
    Spoiler:

    Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
    Human Witch 6
    Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
    Conditions:
    AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 50 of 50
    CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
    In Hand: Nothing















    Spells: Arcane
    • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
    • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
    • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
    Hexes DC 18
    • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
    [/QUOTE]

 

  • #252
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    ((Apologies for holding things up... Dealing with life and children ))

    Zelena smiles and nods to Nathan, The lad is coming into his own quite nicely.

    She then turns her attention to the door, "Pardon us. We are here on behalf of our benefactor, one Aldino Galucci, whom has sent several letters to one Neezhhka already. As no reply was revived we are here to gain an audience in person. If you are Neezhka or know of the renowned Neeshka, we would ask for a bit of your time to discuss a matter of importance to Master Galucci."

    ((Diplomacy check 1d20+12=19 +2 aid = 21 ))

  • #253
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,321

    Ignore GlassEye
    The quiet stretches on for a long while after Zelena speaks and then there is the harsh sound of an iron bolt being slide back though not without a bit of difficulty. It would appear Neezhka does not receive many visitors. The small window built within the door opens and an ancient and severely lined and weathered face of a dwarf or maybe a gnome fills the small opening. The one visible eye darts back and forth among the members of the group.

    "I'm listening."


    Neezhka of Hruthrip

    GM: One success; Zero failures.
    Please continue and include another skill check, please.

  • #254
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,283
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

    Borric tries to hold his tongue like his friend Syl, but his restraint is just able to last for very long. Pity, he is not very good at verbal banter of the persuasive sort. Unable to keep the impatience from his tone, the brash fighter says, "Eh? What the fook is this? Come on, open up the damned door."

    Diplomacy Aid Another (1d20-1=2)
    Sense Motive (1d20+10=19)

    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 63 Current: 63
    CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
    Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & spiked gauntlet
    Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
    Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining
    ___________________________

    Borric Hawkins
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #255
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,725

    Ignore jkason

    Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

    Nathan hopes his glance back to Borric doesn't show his own nerves. Instead, he pushes forward, trying to cover for the courser fighter's push.

    "You'll have to forgive my friend," Nathan says with his most charming smile. "But good Aldino has been so very effusive about your work, even my less scholarly-minded acquaintance can't help but feel an overwhelming excitement and eagerness now that our long journey seems it might be close to fruition. I'm sure you understand?"



    mini-stats
    Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 6
    Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

    Conditions: Mage Armor (6 hours)
    In Hand: None

    AC: 15 (19)
    touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
    (value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
    HP: 38/38
    CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
    * Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
    Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

    Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
    1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 7/8
    2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Glitterdust (DC 18), Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 6/6
    3rd (DC 18): Haste Remaining: 4/4

    Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining
    **My most recent fiction is in Viridian Legacy: The Wasting of Duny Slough**

  • #256
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    She looks up at the small opened door slot, "Ahhh... Hello there! I am Zelena," she then motions to each as she introduces them, "This here is Nathan, this is Borric, and Syl."

    Zelena motions to the elder man, "This is our esteemed benefactor, Aldino Galucci. He is the one that made the discovery of some works that you might have knowledge of. We wish to discuss it and it with you, if you would permit."

    The gnome makes a motion of the street the group still finds themselves in, "Perhaps discussing this matter in a more private setting might be in order? If you do not wish us to enter your dwelling, perhaps one of the many establishments in town? The Lilypad is a fine place that could be used, if that would put your mind at ease?"

    (( Diplomacy 1d20+12=25 +2 Aid = 27))

  • #257
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,321

    Ignore GlassEye
    Neezhka peers through the little window at the group gathered around it. She particularly gives Borric a hard stare and a frown but then again it seems her face is twisted into a permanent scowl so it may not be the fighter's fault.

    "I don't craft wizard's books anymore. If that's what you're here for you'll leave disappointed."

    She steps back from the door. Hinges creak as she begins to close the window...


    Neezhka of Hruthrip

    GM: Two successes; Zero failures.
    Please continue and include another skill check, please.

  • #258
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,725

    Ignore jkason

    Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

    "Lucky for us, we've already got one of them, then, isn't it?" Nathan says pleasantly. "But, as any good tome of knowledge should, this one's left us with all new questions, and we thought there wouldn't have been a finer consultant to bring them to that you."



    mini-stats
    Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 6
    Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

    Conditions: Mage Armor (6 hours)
    In Hand: None

    AC: 15 (19)
    touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
    (value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
    HP: 38/38
    CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
    * Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
    Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

    Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
    1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 7/8
    2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Glitterdust (DC 18), Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 6/6
    3rd (DC 18): Haste Remaining: 4/4

    Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining
    **My most recent fiction is in Viridian Legacy: The Wasting of Duny Slough**

  • #259
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    The gnome looks up and is getting annoyed with the woman within for not letting the group in or agreeing to meet somewhere rather than stand on the street for all to hear. She tries to hide that frustration as she looks down the street from one side to another before continuing...

    Nodding to Nathan and picking up where he has left off, "Aye, there is no need to be disappointed this day. We are not asking you to craft anything this find day. We are seeking information on a discovery that Master Galucci has made."

    "As I have asked, a more private venue would be preferable than talking through a door on a street where sensitive knowledge may find its way to an undesirable element. The Lilypad, can be made available, and we would be willing to facilitate you with good food and drink while we discuss matters further?" she asks of Neezhka

    (( Sense Motive to get a read on the woman within and how best to change things up, if needed to make some decent in roads in the conversation...1d20+11=28 ))

    (( Perception to notice anything suspicious happenings 1d20+14=32 ))

    (( Diplomacy 1d20+12=13 +2 for aid is a 15 {note: unlike combat a 1 is not an automatic failure for skills}))

  • #260
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,321

    Ignore GlassEye
    Zelena's glance up and down the street doesn't show any suspicious goings on and the street is fairly empty of passersby at the moment...

    Nathan's flattery, or the mention of new questions, arrests the window's closing and Neezhka continues to peer out of it. There's curiosity there, Zelena sees, but Aldino's description of Neezhka as a recluse doesn't even come close to the truth: she seems afraid to open the door and pressuring her to go out or let in strangers is clearly not going to work. Unfortunately Zelena doesn't realize this until after she's offered up the hospitality of the Lilypad and she sees the wrinkled woman's eyes grow hooded and distant. There may be no choice but to tell Neezhka what they want from the street and you'll have to talk fast to keep her from retreating entirely.

    "I hear a lot of talking but little of what you want..."

    To the side of the door Aldino rummages in his pack and pulls out the paper with the faded rune and pushes it into Sylvain's hands (who happens to be standing closest to him) with a triumphant waggle of his overgrown eyebrows.


    Neezhka of Hruthrip

    GM: Two successes; One failure.
    Please continue and include further skill check(s), please.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Dwarven Dungeon and Mines now has DWARVEN AIRSHIP stretch goal!
      By FATDRAGONGAMES in forum Kickstarter Announcements
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 22nd April, 2013, 01:04 PM
    2. Dwarven Monk, Dwarven Defender
      By wolfpunk in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: Friday, 19th January, 2007, 05:43 AM
    3. Join the Crusade
      By cleaverthepit in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: Friday, 16th January, 2004, 04:21 PM
    4. Crusade
      By Mistwell in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 85
      Last Post: Friday, 6th June, 2003, 10:28 PM
    5. First Crusade
      By Bagpuss in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Monday, 25th November, 2002, 12:38 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •