[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

GlassEye

Adventurer
GM: A few things:
1) Although I expect most of you have added the treasure earned so far (975 gold) to your sheets already, I'll do the group expense thing if you all agree to it.
2) Again, if all agree, transportation fees can come from the treasury.
3) You should all be up to date on treasure through the 'Still Waters' adventure. The only treasure received so far in DC:K is the loot taken from Kremuur (the 975 gp ea above). Time-based gold will be worked into the adventure at a later date.

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: I have not added the 975 gp either. I am fine with allowing it to be group funds until the adventure is over. I don't have anything to buy now that I realized I can't get a camping spell to teach Waltor.

Sylvan joins the others on the vessel after paying the required fee. "You excited for an adventure, Aldino? This seems like it has the chances to be really exciting. Look at Waltor chittering about..he's stoked for the travels." Waltor was indeed excited s he had seen numerous bugs flying around and he was thinking of a tasty dinner for himself.

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 6
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 50 of 50
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18)^, Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18)^, Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight--used, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber on lizard man and one guard--None.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

[sblock=ooc]I actually did already add the money in on Nathan, since we hit the shop right after, and he used a fair portion of his take to buy his ring of sustenance. I'm not sure how much of a wrench that throws in the group fund / equipment plan. Without Nathan's share, there's still plenty enough to cover the mundane equipment, but Nathan himself doesn't have enough to put in for a full share of what PM's list at the moment (he has about 87 gold, and it looks like his share would be around 125).[/sblock]

"If I can keep clear of the bugs, I'll be more than happy with whatever accommodations we've got," Nathan offers.

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 6
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (6 hours)
In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 38/38
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Ghost Sound, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Silent Image, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 7/8
2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Glitterdust (DC 18), Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 6/6
3rd (DC 18): Haste Remaining: 4/4

Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Leaving Hruthrip at the heart of the Great Delta and sailing upriver towards its southernmost border the air slowly becomes cooler and the water slowly becomes clearer. After ten uneventful days and nearly one hundred miles Ser Kelsington brings his boat to port at Gist passing the riverside palace of the River Lords who rule the city.

The island of Gist is open and without walls; a far cry from the closeness of walled Hruthrip. Aldino stares towards the city with a mixture of hope and wariness and swats idly at a fly buzzing round.

"Oh, dear. I hope the locals are kinder here than the last place. The thugs there... unbearable. Thank the gods for that little froggy fellow or the visit would have been quite poor."

"Lady Andu, Esteemed Sers," begins Kelsington inciting inward groans from his passengers. Ten days of the merchant-captain's semi-formality and pompous speeches is ten days too many in the eyes of most. "Beauteous Gist awaits. You will find it more agreeable than Hruthrip, I assure you. The canals, the waterlilies, the golden skinned maids... ah, makes me wish for the time to take leave upon yonder shores."

"Yonder?" mutters Aldino. "We're docked. Shore is only three feet away." He continues, loud enough to be heard by Kelsington. "Yes, yes, thank you, captain. Bags on the dock will be good enough for us, so long, farewell!"

And before you know it you are standing alone on the dock of a new city.

[sblock=OOC]Ok, I'll add a community gear section to your treasure list.[/sblock]

-- Drambarth Kelsington --

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

As the pompous merchant-captain leaves the group to their business, Nathan lets out an exaggerated sigh.

"Heaven smite me," he groans, then turns to the air over his shoulders. "And I thought you lot could prattle on. Apologies. I had no idea."

Returning his attention to his party members and their employer, Nathan glances east.

"Off that direction ... somewhere? Think we should get ourselves some trail animals, pack mules or what have you? And do we want to start asking about these crones with the locals, or is that giving away too much?"

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 6
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (6 hours)
In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 38/38
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Ghost Sound, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Silent Image, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 7/8
2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Glitterdust (DC 18), Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 6/6
3rd (DC 18): Haste Remaining: 4/4

Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Standing next to the old geezer as he mutters, Borric nods in full agreement, "I'm with ya there, grandpa. That guy was a fookin' loon."

"I agree, let's get some horses so we move faster."
He replies to Nate.

[sblock=OOC]We can put mounts and their tack in the community treasury too. Since Borric did not take his share we should have the cash to cover it.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 63 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Discrete inquiries into the Sul Gulden Mountains, the three crones, and the Rakka lead the adventurers and Aldino to what appears to be a small temple. Unfamiliar iconography and symbols, mostly pertaining to some sort of great fish, adorn the door to the building. Having been told that the sage within is an affable fellow and welcoming of visitors Aldino pushes open the door and steps in.

"Halloo?!"

Shuffling out of the dim interior is an odd fellow dressed in a brown robe of some soft material that drags the floor and muffles the sound of his movement. The tiefling, for he is obviously a descendent of some dweller from a darker track of the Moral path, has an elongated lower face covered by a wispy gray beard, a bald head with a row of small, sharp-looking spines, and large expressive ears that tilt forward in a clear attitude of interest when he sees the visitors in his sanctuary.

"Ah, welcome, my friends! I am Aquos, Tender of the Bradan Feasa. How may I be of service to you?"

[sblock=OOC]Sorry for pushing things along without getting more input from you all. The info you've acquired isn't quite enough to get you where you need to go. You need a bit more and a quick visit to a sage is the best way to get things moving along, I think.

We'll assume mounts and tack have been or soon will be acquired and I'll add them to the list when you tell me how many and what sort. Aldino will pick up a similar mount. FYI, Aldino's mount and supplies won't come out of party funds; Aldino pays his own way.[/sblock]

-Aquos the Sage-

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena starts out, "Merry meet to you Aquos, I am Zelena. We are looking for some information on a location. As we have some knowledge of the area, we are lacking some of the specifics, and have been told that somewhere here might be able to help us."

She looks to any of the others to see if they wish to add anything.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

OOC: Sorry, I was pretty busy these past two days, and posting light to catch up. :blush:

Borric takes a glance around and looks at Nate and Syl, "This looks to be your type of place. The last time I had fun in a temple, it was with Her Lady's Consorts of the nightly pleasures-..."

"Okay, maybe now is not the time."

[sblock=OOC]Borric wants a light warhorse to match speeds with Celeb. Probably should pick up a Mwk Lance too for grins and pretend to be a knight. Only if the community chest can handle that, of course.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 63 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases