[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

Gerald007

First Post
Sylvan laughs at Zelena and Borric's interactions. "Thankfully, I doubt Zelena wants to leave half of our squad bent and broken in half. But still, she's not one to cross, even for the mighty Mage Slayer!"

OOC: Watch looks fine to me.

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 7
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 58 of 58
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17)^, Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
  • (4th level - DC 19) Confusion (DC 20), Neutralize Poison
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric nods as he settles into his bedroll, "Exactly, mate."

Calling out to the gnome taking the first watch, he says, "Night, Zelena. Wake me and Nate after three hours."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 73 Current: 73
CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
GM: Map below. Feel free to place yourself at whatever coordinates you want within the dark grey for your camp. Will you have a light source during the night? Location? FYI, the light grey is sheer rock wall/higher elevation and inaccessible; light blue is drop-off.

[sblock=Map][/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
(( Zelena will sleep at G-14... when she is on watch she will not need a light source as we are still outside (low-light vision) and will sit over at H-9 or so with her crossbow ))

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 3/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +13
Conditions:
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 3 of 42
CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +9
In Hand: crossbow +7 (1d6)
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidence, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Ant Haul, Protection from Evil, Longstrider(d);
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Summon Monster 2 (x2), Remove Paralysis(d)
Arcane Spell Slots
  • (0-level - DC 12 - At Will) Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
  • (1st level - DC 13 - 3 of 4 slots remaining): Grease, Liberating Command, Silent Image, Vanish
Bard Song: 6 of 6 rounds remaining; Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 3 of 3 rounds remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining. [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan keeps himself away from the back and forth of the others, never quite sure he believes things won't turn south or he'll miss the unseen line between banter and insult. He sets himself up as far from the dropoff as possible, and falls into his magically-enhanced slumber quickly...

[sblock=ooc]Watch seems fine, though you'll want to remember Nathan has Super Crappy Perception.

Where he is on the map is fine with me. In order to avoid having to use light and draw attention, I was thinking Nathan might re-use his Silent Image trick from the other night, making the wall seem to be further out to cover the party. If folks want light, though (I think Zelena's the only one who can see in dark conditions), that's fine; he's likely not to bother with burning the spell, then, since I think the light negates the hiding, yes? ("Hey, that cliff's glowing...")[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 6
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: Mage Armor (6 hours)

In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 38/38
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Ghost Sound, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Silent Image, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 6/8
2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Glitterdust (DC 18), Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 6/6
3rd (DC 18): Haste Remaining: 4/4

Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
Syl scooches over to E 10. "I think I'd rather be up next to this wall. Last thing I need is one of you to kick me while I am sleeping and me roll down one of those drop offs."

He turns to the other men of the party.
"What are we going to do about light? None of us can see more than a foot in front of us in the dark, and a light might being who knows what running to us. I'm open to suggestions."

Syl [sblock]
Human Witch 7
Conditions:

• (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17)^, Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
Hexes DC 18
[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
"Until we enter Khuldun I can see in the out of doors. It never really gets 'that' dark." Zelena says to Syl.

She pulls out an small glowing stone and tosses it above the witch. It starts to rotate above his head in a lazy circle. "That should solve seeing. A little something I have had for awhile. Feel free to pass it about for watches."

Gerald007

First Post
"Zelena, dear you never cease to amaze me. That should do us perfectly! I can make sure Waltor doesn't get into any trouble during my shift now..." Syl jokes, but Waltor's tail twitches in consternation.

Syl [sblock]
Human Witch 7
Conditions:

Hexes DC 18
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

GlassEye

Adventurer
As the sun dips beneath the horizon the temperature begins to drop below the near perfect temperature of the day's climb although the cooler air never becomes uncomfortable. The stars seem extremely bright at this elevation and though the sky is half covered in dark clouds the light from the stars and the sliver of moon visible allows even the humans to see somewhat.

GM: A little more detail on current conditions...
Temperature: ~ 58 degrees,
Skies: Partly cloudy,
Light: Dim (starlight).

With dim light Nathan could still use his Silent Image masking trick.
Ioun torch would provide normal light. I agree that normal light would mess with the effectiveness of Nathan's masking trick.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric considers Nate's illusionary wall technique, "If we do that, maybe we should all huddle together behind it whether sleeping or not."

"I have one of those lighted orbs as well. We can have the watch standers keep them ready, just in case."

[sblock=OOC]Maybe everyone at E12, F13, F14, F15? Borric at E12 to be closer to the threat?

Btw, I head out tomorrow for a few nights stay in the wonderfully small island of Saipan. Staying in a Pacific Islands Club hotel. Last time I stayed at one of those places, they only had wifi available in the lobby, but I was able to find a coach to sit and post some with my laptop. So I might be running silent and dark for a few days since the situation is unknown.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 26 (23 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 73 Current: 73
CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases