[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

GlassEye

Adventurer
Nathan, Sylvain, Zelena, Aldino

It isn't long before Dorummn's 'little tadpoles' come tumbling down the stairs to report rooms ready for occupancy. Dorummn smiles and pats each one on the head before retreating behind a long desk to retrieve four keys which he hands to Aldino, Nathan, Sylvain and Zelena. Each key has a wooden tag with a number carved into it attached by a coarse string.

"Your rooms are at the top of the stairs. I can show you to the bathing chamber if you would like to use it now. If there is nothing else that you need then I will let you traipse off for a bit of sleep."

Those who take advantage of the bath enjoy the time to relax in the steamy room and tubs. Retreating to the rooms proves they are as mentioned: small, but well kept and moderately comfortable. The beds encourage you to slip off into a deep sleep that is uninterrupted until the sun begins peeking through the blinds the next morning.

Downstairs there is a bustle of guests and Grippli as breakfast is prepared and served. Dorummn waves you over to a table and seats you while rubbing his hands together in pleasure at seeing you again.

"I hope the sleeping was sound? What can I do for you this morning?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Borric

Rissa snags the bottle from Borric and, somewhat to his surprise, tips the expensive bottle up to drink directly and deeply from it. She hands the bottle back to Borric; the wine darkens her lips a deeper red and she smiles as she begins to sway back and forth and slowly remove her clothing.

The night proceeds much as Borric expected and the two eventually collapse, exhausted, on the bed and fall asleep entwined. Early in the morning Borric wakes to Rissa gathering her clothing and slipping it on. When she sees him move she whispers, "I have to go. Go back to sleep. Maybe I'll see you tonight?" She doesn't wait for an answer before slipping out of the room, shoes clutched in hand, and closing the door softly.

Gerald007

First Post
"This delicious looking breakfast is all I need this morning, Dorummn. Thank you for your hospitality. When we get back in town,Waltor and I will definitely make it a point to visit again."

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 5
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 42 of 42
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +4 Ref: +4 Will: +5
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hand (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 17
  • Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan skips the bath, barely managing to drop his gear to the floor before he falls onto the bed and is almost instantly asleep. He wakes with a start the next morning, thinking for the briefest of moments that he's missed a watch, but quickly re-orients himself and relaxes.

There is a swirl of activity about him as he stands and stretches, and even as he catches a whiff of himself and frowns, the swarm of motes is already cleaning the sorcerer and his clothing. Of course, their vigorous efforts leave both clothing and hair in the slightly-disheveled state to which those in Nathan's company have become accustomed.

"Not as relaxing as a bath, but who can complain?" he mutters as he gathers his gear and checks himself in the mirror. Nathan tousles his already-tousled hair a moment, gives it an apparently-critical eye, seems to decide that this mussed arrangement is much better than the previous one, then makes his way downstairs to the morning gathering.

"I'm with Syl, Dorummn," Nathan says. "One more meal from the ship's moldy stores and I think I might have drowned myself."

[sblock=mini-stats]Note: This version of the statblock includes the headband of Cha in the casting stats.
Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: None
In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 5/5

Wand Charges: 45/47

Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Come morning Zelena greets the others having come from a tavern where she has eaten a hot cooked meal, There is an obvious difference. She approaches Dorummn, "Thank you again for your help last night. I am not sure what kind of substance that was, but it does not mix with hair, at all."

She looks to the others, "Has Aldino made his way down yet?"

((See new picture for Zelena))

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric is tired, really tired, since he did not sleep much trying to keep up with the insatiable Rissa. He remembers trying to doze off in between, but then she did that thing with her hair and her tongue. Bam! The soldier was back at attention once more.

Sprawled sideways in the disheveled bed, blankets in disarray and only half covering his nudity, he waves and mumbles sleepily at her departure, "Luv, you can guarantee it."

The brash fighter slips in to the exhaustive post-coital unconsciousness that he was denied most of the night. If undisturbed, he will sleep until noon.

OOC: Okay, I parked Borric until lunch time IC unless someone gets him up sooner.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 63 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: nothing
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

jkason

First Post

Come morning Zelena greets the others having come from a tavern where she has eaten a hot cooked meal, There is an obvious difference. She approaches Dorummn, "Thank you again for your help last night. I am not sure what kind of substance that was, but it does not mix with hair, at all."

She looks to the others, "Has Aldino made his way down yet?"
Nathan shakes his head. "No sign of him or Borric yet," he says, then he raises and eyebrow and smiles as he takes in Zelena's new look.

"Well done, you. Very stylish," he compliments his companion.
[sblock=mini-stats]Note: This version of the statblock includes the headband of Cha in the casting stats.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 5/5

Gerald007

First Post
"No joke, Ms. Zelena. Very cute new look. Va va va voom..." Syl says with a laugh. Waltor also nods his head with the other fellas in agreement about the look of their friend. "Should we go looking for Aldino? I was still a little loopy from getting bonked in the head, but perhaps Nathan or I shold have roomed with him to keep him out of trouble. You know how he wanders."

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 5
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 42 of 42
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +4 Ref: +4 Will: +5
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hand (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 17
  • Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
"Thank you." Zelena says to the others with a beaming smile.

She starts up the stairs, "Let us go check on Aldino then." She moves up and to the door of his room and knocks and calls out, "Aldino, it's Zelena." waits for any response.

jkason

First Post

"Should we go looking for Aldino? I was still a little loopy from getting bonked in the head, but perhaps Nathan or I shold have roomed with him to keep him out of trouble. You know how he wanders."

"Surely after yesterday, he'd have the sense not to go anywhere without us?" Nathan asks, but the sharp look he gives the air over his right shoulder suggests his unseen celestial companions might not agree.

She moves up and to the door of his room and knocks and calls out, "Aldino, it's Zelena." waits for any response.

Nathan flashes Dorummn a disarming smile, saying, "It's all quite tasty. Which is why we'd hate for our employer to miss out on it. We'll just be a moment, yes?"

With that, he makes his way with forced casualness after Zelena.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases