[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

GlassEye

Adventurer
After Zelena knocks on Aldino's door a muffled thump and a curse can be heard before the door opens to a rumpled Aldino. His thinning white hair is rather wild and sticks out in several places but otherwise he is dressed and ready to meet the day. In his hand is a small book and his reddened eyes attest to the old man having spent the early morning reading.

He smiles on seeing Nathan and Zelena and waves his book. "Morning! Just getting a bit of reading in before the day." Aldino sniffs the air. "Is that breakfast I smell? Do they have Kaff? I'd be frightfully expensive here, I think. Should we wake Borric? From the noises coming from his room he was up most of the night. I could hardly sleep myself from the ruckus." He waggles his brows and flexes the skinny muscles of one arm. "A man needs a good sleep to keep in fighting trim; maybe we should let the boy sleep, eh?"

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan relaxes as Aldino appears at the door in one piece. On the question of Borric, he looks to Zelena.

"I'm of the mind to let sleeping bears lie," he says. "But you've known him longer than me," he adds.

[sblock=mini-stats]Note: This version of the statblock includes the headband of Cha in the casting stats.
Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 4
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

Conditions: None
In Hand: None

AC: 15 (19)
touch: 14 (18) ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +3* Ref: +4* Will: +5*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 5/5

Wand Charges: 45/47

Heavenly Fire: 7/7 remaining[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnome shrugs as she takes a moment to word her reply in an appropriate manner. "I might know Borric, but I am not his caretaker. He is a big boy and can make his own choices. He knows we have matters to attend." She chuckles, "And my room is down the hall, so it was relatively quiet."

She looks up with a smile to Aldino, "So, we have this 'friend' of yours to find and see what they might know so we can continue our journey. After we get you some food and leave word with Dorummn for Borric that we are about. He can catch up when he rises."

Downstairs with the proprietor, "Dorummn, thank you for your hospitality. Unless circumstance change, I think we will be staying another evening. If you could hold the rooms, we would appreciate it." Sliding a few coins in his direction, "And please let our companion, Borric, that we are looking after matters about town."

((GE... I have forgotten, what kind of climate are we in at present and does it affect wearing of armors and such? ))

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I guess I am relying on Syl to wake up Borric so he can participate. I only have 2 days RL left to wait on my gear so he longer needs to be parked.

Gerald007

First Post
Relieved that the old man had not gotten into more trouble, Syl figured that Borric had more than enough rest. Banging on the door, the witch shouted, "Up and at'em, sport! You're sleeping your life away in there. Join the rest of the waking world." He didn't expect Borric's reaction to be pleased, but his expected hangover could provide Syl with some entertainment.

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 5
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 42 of 42
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +4 Ref: +4 Will: +5
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hand (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Hold Person (DC 18), Vomit Swarm;
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
Hexes DC 17
  • Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--None.
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

"I'm just going to be waiting downstairs well out of cranky, hungover, weapon-master range," Nathan says half-jokingly as Syl begins banging on the door. Matching actions to words, he hustles off downstairs after Zelena.

[sblock=mini-stats]Note: This version of the statblock includes the headband of Cha in the casting stats.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Grease (DC 17), Magic Missle, Snapdragon Fireworks, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 8/8
2nd (DC 17): Glitterdust (DC 18), Resist Energy, Create Pit (DC 18). Remaining: 5/5

GlassEye

Adventurer
Dorummn blinks and steeples his spatulate fingers together as he awaits an opportunity to address the group. He bows slightly when that opportunity comes.

"The rooms shall be yours for as long as you need them."

He jumps a little when Sylvain rushes off to wake Borric but he recovers quickly and motions at the pile of gear the group has readied for selling.

"Excess gear? I know a buyer who will give you a fair price. One of my tadpoles can guide you through the city to his shop. The lizardfolk mounds can be a confusing maze for newcomers to our city."

[sblock=OOC]Songdragon, it is hot but not so hot that armor use is affected.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

"Much appreciated, Dorummn," Nathan says. "Last thing I want to do is wander 'round in circles carting all this."

Songdragon

Explorer
Smiles at Syl as he heads off. "A cold bucked of water would do Borric well." she says under her breath in a playful manner.

"Thank you Dorummn, that would be, helpful." Zelena says with onf of her beaming smiles.

She waits and makes some polite talk with Dorummn and kin about the city, catching up on any gossip or any other going ons of note.

((Diplomacy (Gather Information) 1d20+11=28 ))

[sblock=ooc] I so want to play a Grippli now. Dorummn have a brother or something. ;)

Thanks GE. Zelena did have a warm weather outfit, so she is likely wearing it now, just to stay nice and cool. I was also tempted to memorize some endure element spells, if needed. [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric's snoring is interrupted by the banging on the door, "GGGGNNAWWW!.. Eh? What the fook? Syl?"

With a groan, the fighter gets out of the bed, scratching his bare arse while walking over to the closed door. He is armed only with his flaccid member and armored in his birthday suit.

Throwing open the door, he looks out at the witch, "Gods be damned, somebody better be dying. It ain't you. Zelena is too smart, so that leaves the sorcerer. What happened to Nate?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 63 Current: 63
CMB: +10 CMD: 23 (25 vs. Disarm/ 27 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (night), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO)

Current Weapon in Hand: nothing
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases