[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun - Page 60


What's on your mind?

  1. #591
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,692
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    A rustle of cloth, a scrape of soft leather on the stone floor and Borric is fairly certain that the derro has moved to the other side of Sylvain and next to the witch. Borric can certainly hear the snarling hound and Nathan's chatter as the sorcerer is attacked and closer, the buzzing of wasps.

 

  • #592
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    OOC: Delay until Syl posts, hoping he will say something so Borric can blindly move and attempt to aid him.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #593
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    691
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Gerald007
    My communities:

    "I'm over here, Borric," Syl yells, not wanting the warrior to blindly bash him by mistake. "Waltor says that he is behind me!"

    Not knowing where anyone was for sure, Syl keeps mental control over his wasp swarm, making sure it doesn't get Borric by mistake. He hated his next thought, but realized he was going to have to get up at some point, so he attempted to stand.

    OOC: Move action-this round is to keep the wasp swarm in the same squares. Second move action is to try to stand up from prone, provoking an AoO.



    Syl
    Spoiler:

    Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
    Human Witch 7
    Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
    Conditions:
    AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 58 of 58
    CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
    In Hand: Nothing







    Spells: Arcane
    • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
    • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp;
    • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17), Vomit Swarm^, Web^
    • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic^, Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
    • (4th level - DC 19) Confusion (DC 20), Neutralize Poison

    Hexes DC 18
    • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Fortune on Borric and Zelena, Misfortune on the dwarf.

    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

  • #594
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



    Borric thinks he knows where the blighter is and he moves forward, "This is not going to be pretty if this keeps up. We need to get out from this darkness."

    He swings the shock flail at waist level, hoping to catch the bugger. He hits nothing but air again.

    Actions
    Move 2 squares East
    Attack Derro: Flail (<50 Miss) (1d20+14=23, 1d8+8+1d6=13, 1d100=60)
    Mini Stats
    Borric Hawkins
    Initiative:
    +4
    AC: 26 (23 w/out shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 73 Current: 73
    CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
    Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO),

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Flail
    Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
    Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #595
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Songdragon
    My communities:

    Seeing the hound Make for Nathan and the other disappear, the gnomes choice is clear. "I'm coming Nate!" She races across and comes at the hound with her small mace ready to lay down some damage.

    ((Charge to J-8, Attack with Mithral Heavy Mace +1... I am guessing a 14 is not going to hit.))

    Zelena's Stats
    Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 7
    Initiative: +2 Perception: +16
    Conditions:
    AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
    HP: 58 of 58
    CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +8
    In Hand: Mithral Heavy Mace +1 +7 (1d6+1) and Shield
    Spells: Divine
    • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidence, Stabilize
    • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Comprehend Langagues, Divine Favor, Divine Favor, Hide from Undead, Expeditious Retreat (d)
    • (2nd level - DC 15) Bull's Strength, Grace, Spiritual Weapon, Ghostbane Dirge, Align Weapon (good) (d)
    • (3rd level - DC 16) Dispel Magic, Prayer, Searing Light, Nap Stack, Fly (d)
    • (4th level - DC 17) Spiritual Ally, Holy Smite (d)

    Channeling: 7 of 7 attempts remaining; Inspiring Command : At Will; Elysium’s Call (Su): 6 of 6 attempts remaining.

  • #596
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,692
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    Nathan, like Sylvain before him, reacts like a seasoned veteran of battle even though he's been knocked to the ground: motes under his direction smash into the shadow mastiff's muzzle causing blood to seep from its nostrils. In Zelenas rush to aid Nathan her attack doesnt strike the mastiff with all the force she intended. Her mace skitters across its heavy hide and deals no damage.

    As Sylvain stands he feels the bite of the derro's sword as it pierces his shoulder though the injury is not as bad as might have been expected. Waltor squeaks in alarm at the close call and continues to call directions to Sylvain. Borric moves blindly forward until he feels the wings of wasps brushing against his face. He attacks where he is convinced the derro stands but is foiled by the darkness. The derro attacks Sylvain and the witch feels the derro's sword snag in his clothes as he attacks. Luckily for Sylvain the derro missed and now both Borric and Sylvain are pretty sure where the derro is standing.

    The derro beyond the wall shows its face again within one of the crude arrow slits, awkwardly aiming its crossbow out at the combatants in the center of the room. He fires and his bolt ricochets off the floor near Zelena.

    Having been pummeled by Nathan's motes twice now the shadow mastiff is showing definite signs of injury and it bleeds from its face and flank. Recoiling from Nathan and Zelena it lifts its bloody muzzle and bays. As the howl reverberates through the chamber and halls beyond, Borric, Nathan, Sylvain, and Zelena must fight a rising tide of panic


    OOC: Combat: Round Seven. Everyone must make a DC 16 Will save or be panicked. If you save you can act, otherwise you flee.

    Combat Information


    Initiative:
    You all
    Derro

    Map:


    [repeating light crossbow at X9][Hall in darkness]


    Party:
    Borric: 73/73 hit points remaining
    Nathan: 33/44 hit points remaining
    Sylvain: 39/58 hit points remaining; 2 STR dmg.
    Zelena: 58/58 hit points remaining

    Spells/Abilities Used: Nathan: Mage Armor, Flaming Sphere, Vanish, Silent Image, Magic Missile; Sylvain: Dispel Magic, Web, Vomit Swarm;

    Conditions in Effect:
    --Sylvain/Borric: darkness
    --Nathan: prone

    Enemy Status:
    Derro 1 (AC 17); 31 damage; dead
    Derro 2 (AC 17); 10 damage; moderately wounded; 2 Dex dmg, 2/4 saves
    Derro 3 (AC 17); 29 damage; dead
    Derro 4 (AC 25); 5 damage; lightly wounded
    Shadow Hound (AC 18); 38 damage; moderately wounded

  • #597
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



    Resisting the urge to panic, Borric keeps up his swinging in the darkness, "Keep harrying the bastard, Syl."

    He swings the shock flail at waist level, hoping to catch the derro now that he believes he has him located.

    Mini Stats
    Borric Hawkins
    Initiative:
    +4
    AC: 26 (23 w/out shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 73 Current: 73
    CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear)
    Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO),

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Flail
    Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
    Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #598
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,692
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    Borric feels a grim satisfaction as one of his strikes hit. The darkness abruptly ends and the light of Borric's ioun torch is restored as the derro crumples to the ground dead.

  • #599
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    OOC: If the first attack hit and kills, then normally a Full Attack action would not be spent and Borric would have a Move Action remaining now. Correct?
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #600
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,692
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    OOC
    Quote Originally Posted by perrinmiller View Post
    OOC: If the first attack hit and kills, then normally a Full Attack action would not be spent and Borric would have a Move Action remaining now. Correct?
    Sounds ok to me.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Dwarven Dungeon and Mines now has DWARVEN AIRSHIP stretch goal!
      By FATDRAGONGAMES in forum Press Releases & Kickstarter Announcements
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 22nd April, 2013, 02:04 PM
    2. Dwarven Monk, Dwarven Defender
      By wolfpunk in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: Friday, 19th January, 2007, 06:43 AM
    3. Join the Crusade
      By cleaverthepit in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: Friday, 16th January, 2004, 05:21 PM
    4. Crusade
      By Mistwell in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 85
      Last Post: Friday, 6th June, 2003, 11:28 PM
    5. First Crusade
      By Bagpuss in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Monday, 25th November, 2002, 01:38 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •