[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric frowns and remarks, "Ya got that right, Nate. Holy sheet."

He puts his shield away and draws out the cold iron flail and bashes at the reforming rocks again to scatter them. "Maybe the cold iron will work. If not, I have some holy water as well. Ya wanna try that?"

"But if you think something down in that room will help, go take a look. I will keep the thing from reforming completely."

He proceeds to keep smashing the reforming rocks.

[sblock=Actions]Assuming helpless and critical damage each time will keep it at bay for now.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +8
AC: 26 (23 w/out shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch) Current 24, maybe 26
HP: 73 Current: 48
CMB: +11 CMD: 24 (26 vs. Disarm/ 28 vs. Trip) Fort: +8 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear) Current CMB +14, CMD 26+Size
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Bull's Strength (+4 Str=+2 Att/Dmg), Enlarged (-2AC, +1 Att/Dmg, +5ft reach, increased weapon size), Prot vs. Evil (+2AC/SVs), +1 Att from higher elevation?

Current Weapon in Hand: Cold Iron Flail & Shock Flail (+16/+11; 2d6+11+1d6)
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post

DM [sblock]I am on the road for the next couple of days. If someone could roll my Arcana, Nature and Planes check, I'd appreciate it. Modifier is plus 15 to Arcana and plus 14 to the other two. I'm on my phone and have trouble linking to Invisible Castle from it. Thanks.[/sblock]

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 7
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 58 of 58
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person^, Enlarge Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17)^, Vomit Swarm, Web
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
  • (4th level - DC 19) Confusion (DC 20), Neutralize Poison
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--One minute of Flight hex used, Fortune hex used on Borric.
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
The treasures guarded by the evil, stone elementals (and there are more items of value in this room than any of you have seen before) seems to be scattered about the edges of the room almost as if brushed aside and left lying after a battle. Searching through it and identifying an item of use will be no small task. Sylvain, however, clearly has something on his mind and Waltor chitters excitedly in his ear...

[sblock=Gerald]Great modifiers make for good successes even with bad rolls and I didn't roll poorly for you. So... Sylvain pieces together some of the things he noticed in battle with some old folktales he heard when a boy. The creature acted quickly and decisively to remove Nathan's lantern archon from the battle as if it were eliminating a serious threat. The archon's main attack was light based and Sylvain thinks the stone creature may be susceptible to bright light like a daylight spell or natural sunlight, especially considering the dark energy matrix that animated it.[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
"Hmmm, Nate, do you think you could conjure up another of those creatures that are capable of casting bright light? That fellow sure didn't seem fond of it. I'm betting that there was a particular reason, and some of those light rays could probably stop it from re-forming."

OOC[sblock] My posting is probably going to be really sporadic over the next few days. My mom is having a surgery on Wednesday and I am going to be taking to her hospital for the pre-surgical checks tomorrow. Not sure as to the exact recovery time, but I'd imagine I'll be here a bit less for a week or so.[/sblock]

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 7
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 58 of 58
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person^, Enlarge Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17)^, Vomit Swarm, Web
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
  • (4th level - DC 19) Confusion (DC 20), Neutralize Poison
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--One minute of Flight hex used, Fortune hex used on Borric.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Swash1.jpg

Borric pauses his bashing of the rock rubble, returning to using only his shock flail as the other weapons in his arsenal are not having any greater effect.

"So Nate is really going to be the slayer of evil rock giants? Good for you, fella."

He whacks the reforming rocks again just to be sure.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
HP: 83 Current: 58
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +9 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear) Current CMB +14, CMD 26+Size
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Bull's Strength (+4 Str=+2 Att/Dmg), Enlarged (-2AC, +1 Att/Dmg, +5ft reach, increased weapon size), Prot vs. Evil (+2AC/SVs), +1 Att from higher elevation?

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Any port in a storm," he says with a shrug and a smirk, and begins the celestial supplication again. Soon enough, the motes have opened another portal, through which a second Archon emerges. Nathan points to the still-reforming rock and .

[sblock=Celestial exchange]"If you'd be so kind, this thing doesn't seem to want to stay dead," the sorcerer asks.

"If you more fully embraced the holiness in your blood, cousin, then you, too, could channel the divine light" the Archon replies[/sblock]

After the brief exchange, the archon lances the pile of rubble with its twin beams as Nathan sighs.

"If this works, they're going to be incorrigible afterwards," he says.

[sblock=mini-stats]Nathan Tchanlach Human Sorcerer 7
Initiative: +4 Perception: +0

In Hand: None
Conditions: Extended Mage Armor (14 hours), Message (70 minutes), Dancing Lights (refreshed as needed), Magic Circle against evil (70 minutes), Blessing of Fervor (4 rounds, AC and Save bonus this round), Flaming Sphere 5/7 rounds remaining

Current AC w/ circle & fervor: 23, Saves with circle& fervor: Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +8

AC: 15 (19) 20
touch: 14 (18) 19 ; flat-footed: 12 (16)
(value in parenthesis w/ mage armor, in bold with Haste)
HP: 44/44
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +4* Ref: +5* Will: +6*
* Additional +1 trait bonus vs. divine spells
Resistances: Resist 5 Acid and Cold.

Spells: Cantrips (DC 15): Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Drench, Ghost Sound, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Spark
1st (DC 16): Bless, Charm Person, Grease (DC 17), Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Silent Image, Summon Minor Monster, Vanish. Remaining: 7/8
2nd (DC 17): Create Pit (DC 18), Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust (DC 18), Invisibility, Oppressive Boredom, Resist Energy Remaining: 4/7
3rd (DC 18): Haste, Magic Circle Against Evil, Summon Monster III Remaining: 2/5

Heavenly Fire: 8/8 remaining[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
The archon bathes the stone creature with light and the dark, animating matrix shrivels away from the golden glow. Borric quickly takes the opportunity to swing his flail at the creature again. This time the attack is final and fatal; the stone cracks into rubble and their is no further evidence of regeneration.

With the threat negated the four now have the opportunity to further investigate the chamber.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry, a bit short on time right now. I'll post up a decent room description this evening.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Swash1.jpg

Borric looks at the mage with an arched eyebrow, "And I am not? I am a legend in the making here, thanks to you guys. And, not from my exploits in the brothels, neither."

"Let's see what those walking rock piles were protecting."

Hanging his shock flail back on his belt, the enlarged fighter makes his way down to the chamber and begins poking around to see what prizes they won in the contest of mettle.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
HP: 83 Current: 58
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +9 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear) Current CMB +14, CMD 26+Size

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases