[LPF] Dwarven Crusade: Khuldun

Songdragon

Explorer
OOC: My bad here I suppose... I did not catch the "including the items above" part... oh well I guess I will reconsider my options for now.
After you take out the 4 items, that leaves 8825 each of the 35300 left over in coin.
Zelena has a Haversack to help haul. And can always memorize an ant haul spell to reduce weight.

jkason

First Post
"It's for monster hunters, Borric," Nathan says. "On top of the magic, the metal gives you extra protections against certain groups of monsters."

[sblock=ooc]Since it was listed as identified, I'm assuming it doesn't hurt to add that info IC?

Also: blargh. I missed the including part too. I'm a dope. :) Dialing back the price, Gloves of Reconnaissance look kind of neat. Nathan still doesn't have his own Handy Haversack, either, but I think Zelena's might be fine for now? [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Swash1.jpg

Borric looks suitably impressed, "Well, I hunt monsters. And, mages. And, goblins. And... Hell, I will hunt anything for treasure."

"It certainly looks better than this hideous black platemail I have been wearing all this time. It was worn by some evil bastard priest who thought the emblems on it were intimidating. He is dead now."

"Let me see if it fits."

He starts removing his platemail to try on the shiny suit.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 26 (23 w/out shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch) Current 24, maybe 26
HP: 83 Current: 58
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +9 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear) Current CMB +14, CMD 26+Size
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Bull's Strength (+4 Str=+2 Att/Dmg), Enlarged (-2AC, +1 Att/Dmg, +5ft reach, increased weapon size), Prot vs. Evil (+2AC/SVs)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shock Flail (+16/+11; 2d6+11+1d6)
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
OOC: Thanks for the math, SD. :)

So my wish list is probably spot on at 4000gp total. Borric owes Syl and Zelena as well. So Gerald007, you are getting around 10K gp to play with. Whatever discrepancy you have on your sheet, it is not in the same ballpark. ;)

Songdragon

Explorer
AS Borric tries on his armor Zelena opens her pack and starts to shove the most expensive coins (platinum, gold, etc) first... making sure that she can carry the best in the the limited space that she has.

[sblock=ooc]The main items I am considering are more than I have... so Zelena will save for later...
Things I want for Zelena are a Phylactery of Positive Channeling (+2d6 for channels) 11,000g, Headband of Mental Prowess +2 (Wis and Cha) 10,000g, and considering a greyflame enchantment and/or Holy at some time.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the extended absence. Travels were a bit longer than expected.

Gerald, glad to hear that your mother's surgery went well. Hope she continues to get better and don't worry and being away to spend time with her. It'll be a bit before you need to have your level-up completed; take your time.

jkason, yes, no problem with using the information about the items I posted. I know it's a bit non-standard but I dislike holding information hostage from players when it comes to treasure that'll get identified soon anyway. Besides, with three pc's able to examine things it shouldn't be a problem to identify quickly.

Very rough calculation of treasure value in the room is 57,000 gp (or roughly 14,000 each, not including the four items found in the room). The four main items run from 6000 to 10000 in value leaving roughly 4000 gp for each of you to determine if it is gold, gems, and/or small value magical items. I can provide you more exact numbers if I know who claims the boots and the figurine. Also, I don't have a problem with the items you mentioned, Perrin. I don't know the value of the other items to be able to make a judgement but if they are higher in value than the rough amount listed above it obviously won't work. I do recommend taking advantage of the offer to place treasure items since I'm not sure where we'll be headed after this or when shopping will be available. With 100% sell-back it won't hurt you to take items now.

I would like to resolve the items before wrapping up DC:Khuldun. We do have a little bit of rp to finish before the end. Which brings up the next topic...

I've heard Perrin and Gerald say they would like to keep the adventuring group together. I'd like to hear jkason and Songdragon's opinions, too. I have a couple of ideas but if the group stays together I would like to hear some ideas from you all as to the direction you would like to take from here.

If I've missed anything in my post let me know.[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
[sblock=Party On!]More than happy to keep the group together. Fore the most part Zelena is happy with everyone (Borric can be a pain, but that's why we like the guy I suppose. I enjoy RPing with everyone and how you are running the game GE, so I am happy to continue. If you need a little bit to come up with something take the time you need.

Crazy idea... the magical gate activates... could transport us just about anywhere.

Here's to the best of the New Year for all of you! Happy New Year!!! :)[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric finishes donning the armor and puts his old suit on the pile to give to the old man to sell for his share. He keeps looking around and finds a few other interesting items, a haversack with extra carrying capacity and an amulet that magically hardens his skin against weapons.

"And to think we almost though the old geezer was an old kook and off his rocker. I guess we better pile up his share to take back as well."

He starts transferring gear to the new magical haversack.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 26 (23 w/out shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch) Current 24, maybe 26
HP: 83 Current: 58
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +9 Reflex: +5 Will: +4 (+6 vs. Fear) Current CMB +14, CMD 26+Size
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Bull's Strength (+4 Str=+2 Att/Dmg), Enlarged (-2AC, +1 Att/Dmg, +5ft reach, increased weapon size), Prot vs. Evil (+2AC/SVs)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shock Flail (+16/+11; 2d6+11+1d6)
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock][sblock=OOC]According to my sheet (someone totaled up things) Borric should have roughly +17,300gp at adventure end. I don't think that includes accumulated TBG during the holidays though.
These are the debts Borric owes:
Received 2000gp loan from Zelena - > Pay back
Received 2150gp loan from Sylvain- > Pay back
Taking +2 Elysian Bronze Full Plate armor (8,500 gp)
Giving the +1 Platemail to the old Geezer for his share? (-2650gp)
Subtotal remaining: 7300gp
-2000 for Handy Haversack
-2000 for +1 Amulet of Natural Armor
-3000 for upgrading Cloak to +2 Resistance
That would leave about 300gp +whatever extra TBG he earns and his debts are cleared.[/sblock]
OOC: HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am already in 2013.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Sorting through the ancient dwarven goods and supplies for salvageable items and then packing those items up for transport takes several long hours. Finally, Borric, Sylvain, Nathan, and Zelena have everything they think they can use, plus a portion for Aldino, and are left with one last decision: descend the mountain and return to Aldino or use the otherworldly bronze disc to activate the gate and travel to its unknown destination.

[sblock=OOC]Ok, I'm calling it done on 1 Jan 2013. Think about what direction you want to take next and in a day or two I'll post up a new thread for our continuation. I've updated the XP/treasure totals in first post; summary below:

Experience Awards Total:
Encounter Experience: 25,800 (6,450 each)
Borric: 16,385 (TBX) + 6,450 (Encounter) = +22,835 xp
Nathan: 13,679 (TBX) + 6,450 (Encounter) = +20,129 xp
Sylvain: 15,841 (TBX) + 6,450 (Encounter) = +22,291 xp
Zelena: 14,036 (TBX) + 6,450 (Encounter) = +20,486 xp

Treasure Awards Total:
Borric: 14,717 (TBG) + 7,250 (Encounter) = 21,967
Nathan: 12,937 (TBG) + 7,250 (Encounter) = 20,187
Sylvain: 14,365 (TBG) + 7,250 (Encounter) = 21,615
Zelena: 13,168 (TBG) + 7,250 (Encounter) = 20,418

Final Encounter Treasures:
3,014.5 gp of the Encounter treasure was previously awarded and presumably spent or held in coin. The remainder (4,235.5 gp) and the TBG awarded is in the dwarven treasure room as the four items I outlined plus other items (in most cases) still to be determined by you. The division/breakdown of that is below. That remainder amount can be 'spent' on a bigger item or several smaller items as you see fit. If you want to use Aldino to 'buy' old items that you no longer want as Perrin has done up-thread with his old armor, go ahead; maybe that will help you get an item you wanted but thought you couldn't afford. Please try to get the shopping done before we restart. Thanks and I'm looking forward to whatever comes next!

Borric: 21,967 - 3,014.5 (prev. awarded) -8,500 (Elysian Armor) = 10,452.5 gp
Nathan: 20,187 - 3,014.5 (prev. awarded) -6,000 (Spell Ring) = 11,172.5 gp
Sylvain: 21,615 - 3,014.5 (prev. awarded) -10,000 (Griffin) = 8,600.5 gp
Zelena: 20,418 - 3,014.5 (prev. awarded) -7,200 (Jaunt Boots) = 10,203.5 gp

And DMC: 21.14[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
OOC[sblock]I am in the process of leveling Syl with jkason's help squaring everything away. Afterwards, I am pleased to continue on with our merry band of adventurers. We can't stiff Aldino, even though the gate would be an easy port. DM has done too good of a job of making him very memorable, so we just have to square up with the old dodger, in Syl's opinion...[/sblock]

Syl [sblock]
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 7
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 58 of 58
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +6
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 15) Daze (DC 16), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 16) Burning Hands (DC 16), Charm Person (DC 17), Enlarge Person^, Enlarge Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 17) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 17)^, Vomit Swarm, Web
  • (3rd level - DC 18) Dispel Magic, Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Stinking Cloud (DC 18)
  • (4th level - DC 19) Confusion (DC 20), Neutralize Poison
Hexes DC 18
  • Cackle, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--One minute of Flight hex used, Fortune hex used on Borric.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Songdragon

Explorer
OOC: Question: Could we not get Aldino his cut and then come back and use the portal? I REALLY want to use the portal... but I am sure like everyone else, do not want to stiff/leave Aldino on the side of a mountain with 3 Hags.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases