Ooops - AMC mistakenly posts major Walking Dead spoiler

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Wait... you mean one of the main characters dies and becomes a zombie?!?!

Doesn't that happen in EVERY zombie apocalypse movie, comic, or tvshow? I don't watch the series but I sure in hell would place my money on at least one main character dying and rising from the dead. Hell I would be surprised if it wasn't done to at least one person every season.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Wait... you mean one of the main characters dies and becomes a zombie?!?!

Doesn't that happen in EVERY zombie apocalypse movie, comic, or tvshow? I don't watch the series but I sure in hell would place my money on at least one main character dying and rising from the dead. Hell I would be surprised if it wasn't done to at least one person every season.

well, it happened a few times with Amy in season 1 and Sophia this year (not to mention possibly Jim last year).

However, Shane would be the first "main" character to die, if you assume the main characters are Rick, Lori, Carl, Shane, Daryl, Andrea, Glenn & Dale (as well as Hershel & Maggie now). (Carol & T-Dogg have been a minor characters this year)

Last edited:

LightPhoenix

First Post
While I gave up on the show and haven't watched any of it this season, from what I've heard they've been working on moving the series back towards the comic book canon. This is a pretty major step in that direction.

Joker

First Post
well, it happened a few times with Amy in season 1 and Sophia this year (not to mention possibly Jim last year).

However, Shane would be the first "main" character to die, if you assume the main characters are Rick, Lori, Carl, Shane, Daryl, Andrea, Glenn & Dale (as well as Hershel & Maggie now). (Carol & T-Dogg have been a minor characters this year)

It happened a few times with Amy?!? Jesus, put her down already!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases