Destroying the Zombies with Awesomeness

Bullgrit

Adventurer
Since (I assume) you pretty much have to sever the spinal column and chop them up to stop them, a rifle doesn't work too well.
Usually it's "sever the head or destroy the brain" to kill a zombie. A .30-30 can do that just fine.

Bullgrit

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Y'know, I bet some of those newfangled sonic weapons turned on full would do a fine job of scrambling zombie brains to useless custard, destroying them like War of the Worlds death rays...

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
How about mounting a wood chipper to the front of a truck. Put a cattle catcher on it like old steam trains and scoop em' up.:D

Well, aside form how the thing on the front of a train is designed to push things out of the way, not catch them and funnel them in...

A typical wood chipper's good for one zombie at a time, and you have a horde to deal with.

Want to take a horde out all at once? Try an airport. Lots of fenced-in open space into which you can lure zombies, and lots of aviation fuel to use as an accelerant for the BBQ. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I say its better to make several walls of horizontal solar powered* turbines mounted on pneumatic or hydrolic cylinder set so that the blade reach a height of 6 ft, 5 ft 4ft, and 3 ft. That way the only zombies you have to worry about are crawlers, dwarves and small children.

* If you are afraid of the turbines loosing power during the night you could always trap some zombies in a special reinforced treadmill cage thats surrounded by an acidic moat.

-Sent via Tapatalk

Kaodi

Hero
My preferred method would be to break the fourth wall and write them out of the script.

But barring that... Lure the zombies into the Amazon, and then lure crazy ant swarms to the zombies...

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Y'all need to watch the B-Grade movie: IMDb - Boy Eats Girl (2005)

Shot in Britain or Ireland where hedges are a big thing so there's a scene where the chick gets into a hedge trimming machine that is connected to a tractor. Basically the hedge-trimmer is a massive spindle of blades that hangs from the tractor mount so that you can ride next to a hedge and cut it very flat and even. Now imagine someone swinging it from side to side as it mows through a zombie horde :D

Actually, now that I think about it, something even better would be one of those wheat harvesting machines with the massive horizontal spindles that whir scythe-like blades around and spit the wheat back into a bin. Take the bin off and you have your fertiliser for the year!

Last edited:

Janx

Hero
Actually, now that I think about it, something even better would be one of those wheat harvesting machines with the massive horizontal spindles that whir scythe-like blades around and spit the wheat back into a bin. Take the bin off and you have your fertiliser for the year!

I think they call that a combine...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The problem with that combine is the potential of airborn zombie chunks infecting anyone nearby since instead of just destroying the xombie's head it would tear appart its entire body.

-Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove ads