Chicago Gameday 31 is 3/17: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

ekb

First Post
Hey! - that means I need a PM game now!

Dread, please. As I will probably kill myself off with my first pull (srsly. every. frackin' time.), I'll likely need 2 questionnaires...

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Hm... Ghosts of Albion looks interesting... I do loves me some Amber Benson, although I'm not familiar with this setting. I'm not sure about Unisystem, though, I can't remember if I've heard more good things or more meh things about it.

Anybody who knows my gaming tastes, what do you think, would I dig it?

ekb

First Post
Hm... Ghosts of Albion looks interesting...
Anybody who knows my gaming tastes, what do you think, would I dig it?
For lack of a better set of descriptors, think of it as Steampunk Buffy... but with a stronger emphasis on the scoobies than on the kung fu (IMNSHO). Not that there's not any badassery. Since Tim's going with the d10 (as opposed to the 2d6 "Chicago Way"), the success/fail spectrum is very clear and very quick to estimate. Looking at Tim's blog is a good way to see where he's coming from as a gamer.

I'd say give it a shot. It's pleasantly light fun.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Just four days to go!

Spread the word! Fill the remaining seats! Phone the kids! Wake the neighbors!

Mine are still a go. Three or more is plenty for G&G and I only need one and myself to play Surcoat, so afs and I will square off for that fine enough. Of course, the opens seats are there for others to join, including walk-ups, so we'll see what happens between now and Saturday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases