Chicago Gameday 31 is 3/17: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Early pics -

2012-03-17_gamed]y_01.JPG

William Ronald

Explorer
Thanks to the great and gracious folks at Lightspeed Hobbies for hosting another Gameday. Thanks to buzz for his hard work as an organizer.

Thanks also to Willow and Mark CMG for being great GMs.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Great fun! Thanks to my players in both slots. Excellent wargaming early in the day followed by some raucous RPGing with cool innovative players all day long. Thanks to the Wise One, for organizing yet another great gameday, and to our host store, Games Plus, and particularly Curt, Paulie, Floyd, and Rett for all of their help and hard work! :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Uh, Wiliam...

:lol:

GAMES PLUS

This is what I get having two different boards open in my browsers and writing so late. Hmm, let's see if I messed up on the Paizo boards. This is almost as bad as calling the Greek god Hermes by the name Herpes.

Curt, Rhett, Paulie and Floyd and the staff at Games Plus have always been big supporters of the Gamedays.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Gameday 31 is a wrap!

Thanks to our volunteer GMs, all of our attendees, and to the owners and staff of Games Plus. I love it when a plan comes together. :cool:

My final count for total attendance, GMs and players included, is 45, though I have a feeling the actual total is maybe 1-2 more. That's fantastic! One of the larger Gamedays, overall.

I had a blast in the Dragons at Dawn event in the morning! We approached our first encounter with a 3e/4e mindset, and it nearly got us all killed. The shock shifted us into Old School™ mode, which proved far more successful. Hirelings! Caltrops! And my thief-assasin one-shot killed an ogre with a thrown dart! Good times. Line of the session: "We can just act like America." (I.e., let's arm some insurgents to create a puppet regime!)

My Marvel event in the afternoon went really well. I'm really glad that I got a chance to play test my event a week earlier. Everyone seemed to have a good time and enjoy the system. Kudos to Spidey for cocooning Carnage, Thing for downing the annoying Purple Man in one hit, and to all the heroes for literally scaring most of their opponents into surrender.

And, of course, photos!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.292009380869510.71419.121115257958924&type=1&l=08f6d8c807

Thanks again, everyone! We'll do it again in the summer!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases