Proposal: Princess Trait

Qik

First Post
Extremely fashionable does look like a valid option. Am I right in thinking that the skill you choose as a class skill is not dependent on wearing 150 gp worth of clothing? It'd be nice to start with the class skill from day 1.

I too "vote" for the streamlined traits; make life a lot easier, in that you can choose your fluff and avoid sifting through traits to find the one you want.

Systole

First Post
The class skill stays a class skill no matter what. The bonuses are siutational, requiring nice jewelry and no muck. I have this trait on my summoner. Interestingly, after all the complaining I've done about being constrained by Paizo fluff, my summoner is a case where the Paizo fluff fits the character really well.

Qik

First Post
That's what I'd thought about the class skills, but I've never had to think about it before, so I thought it worth confirming.

I agree that the fluff is, in many cases, too restrictive. Never been a fan of conditional bonuses myself, but this one isn't that conditional, so I may swing with it anyways. Thanks for suggesting an alternative.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases