CERAMIC DM March 2012

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Not to worry, obbsess-er-uh...gentle contestants.

The judges are dutifully weeding through all of the wonderful reading you've provided us.

To put, at least a few palpitating hearts at ease, we are trying not to post judgements on one match until all reviews are in for the preceding.

So everyone for matches 4-6 can just...take it easy for a few until we get all of the Match 3 (PC v. Deuce Traveler) judgments posted.

The Steel and Dragony Steel Dragons has spoken.
<cue the flame bursts, green smoke, fade the giant bulbous disembodied head from view>

SteelDraco

First Post
To put, at least a few palpitating hearts at ease, we are trying not to post judgements on one match until all reviews are in for the preceding.

So everyone for matches 4-6 can just...take it easy for a few until we get all of the Match 3 (PC v. Deuce Traveler) judgments posted.

Ah, that is very good to know. Now I won't have to check QUITE as often.

Thanks to all the judges for the hard work!

Hellefire

First Post
For the rest of you also feverishly clicking refresh, in case my ramblings are interesting in any way, shape or form, I have completed my critiques for round 1 (on page 3 of the thread as always).

This was a rough round...there were a bunch of really really good stories!! Better in a first round than I seem to remember in the past.

As others mentioned, the spectators get a nice treat as well. Though, I seem to remember more general spectator-ship and ongoing comments in previous contests. I'll bring that up in the super-secret-cool-CDM group! By the way, let me know if you are a current or past judge, contestant, organizer, spectator, cheerleaders, etc, etc of CDM and would like an invite to the group!

Aaron

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
By the way, let me know if you are a current or past judge, contestant, organizer, spectator, cheerleaders, etc, etc of CMD and would like an invite to the group!
Aaron

Especially cheerleaders. We need more of them in the group. ;) I hear they now come in regenerative models.

Last edited:

Remove ads