CERAMIC DM March 2012

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
[MENTION=67]Rune[/MENTION], I will discuss daylight savings with the other judges. I am inclined to say "you lose an hour, sorry." since it occurs at 1am, right? But I will see what [MENTION=11751]Gregor[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5242]Mirth[/MENTION] think about that. Giving the "extra" hour to have a full 72 hours doesn't bother me either. Is DST this weekend?!

Yes, we will definitely be staggering you guys. haha. There will not likely be any concurrent matches.

That said, we would like to get things rolling.

SO, Round I: Match 2 will also begin tomorrow
7pm EST, Friday, March 9
Deadline: 7pm Monday, March 12.

Rune vs. Rodrigo

That ok with you both?? As you guys are the next confirmed.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=67]Rune[/MENTION], I will discuss daylight savings with the other judges. I am inclined to say "you lose an hour, sorry." since it occurs at 1am, right? But I will see what [MENTION=11751]Gregor[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5242]Mirth[/MENTION] think about that. Giving the "extra" hour to have a full 72 hours doesn't bother me either. Is DST this weekend?!
I'm a blue-collar working man with no at-work internet access, so I'd prefer the extra hour, but I can go either way. I'm an old-school Iron DMer--I can deal with parameters.

To answer your question: Yes. Daylight savings begins early Sunday morning.

Yes, we will definitely be staggering you guys. haha. There will not likely be any concurrent matches.

That said, we would like to get things rolling.

SO, Round I: Match 2 will also begin tomorrow
7pm EST, Friday, March 9
Deadline: 7pm Monday, March 12.

Rune vs. Rodrigo

That ok with you both?? As you guys are the next confirmed.

I'm good to go.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm running the EN World game day this weekend. That means I have house guests and I'm obligated all day Saturday.

If it's possible to start my match Saturday night late or Sunday morning early (8am, or whenever), that'd be ideal for me.

Hellefire

First Post
Check...Check...Boom!

Checking in, though not really until Monday (interview finishes at 3pm UK time, I finish work and home by 6pm UK time, so ready to go anytime starting Monday at 1pm EST).

On a side note, as a competitor, I vote give them the full 72 hours - nobody should be screwed because Ben Franklin was being witty.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Uh oh. I'm running the EN World game day this weekend. That means I have house guests and I'm obligated all day Saturday.

If it's possible to start my match Saturday night late or Sunday morning early (8am, or whenever), that'd be ideal for me.

I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Who would like to vie against PC, starting Sunday morning?

phoamslinger

Explorer
the hour +/- is not that big a thing.

I'm nostalgically reminded of the first Iron DM I was in, which I won. THREE hours to send in your finished entry. fun stuff.

so 71 hours is an abundance of time.

Remove ads