CERAMIC DM March 2012

Hellefire

First Post
Honestly, I find it refreshing to have it posted any time before a certain point, and to know exactly when my deadline is. Trying to remember "okay, I need it done by 3:36" was kind of a pain.

It's fine if the judges change stuff. It's their baby, not ours. :)

This is a fact.

I personally, however, see pictures and my name and my mind starts swirling. I don't think I worry about what it says regarding times and dates for at least a good 70 hours...so its just better for me if there aren't pictures there I can't use yet :).

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ya know, I think you should take it easy on Daeja this round...been a good guy, pointed max here and all...maybe try for some easy pics for him...

max was "mentioned" here, more than once...same as everyone else. We are, of course, appreciative for Daeja's productive and helpful intercession.

And we are reserving certain other "weirder" and/or "harder" files for certain later rounds...Can't speak for my judges-in-arms, but I, personally, am quickly warming up to the idea of certain "special files" for certain persons...

We'll see.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Round I: Match 4

@Wild Gazebo vs. @SteelDraco

Start time, 6pm EST, Sunday, March 11.
Deadline 6pm EST, Wednesday, March 14.

Good luck and have fun.
--Steel Dragons

Attachments

• honeypotant.jpg
    honeypotant.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 74
  • wtf1.jpg
    wtf1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 75
  • place2.jpg
    place2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 78
  • object4.jpg
    object4.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 72

Daeja

Explorer
Ya know, I think you should take it easy on Daeja this round...been a good guy, pointed max here and all...maybe try for some easy pics for him...

easy pics for her ;)

And I have no illusions, I think ours will be just as challenging as everyone else's, Hellefire.

Provided you don't irk the judges any more than you may have already. *grin*

Remove ads