A Gathering of Kickstarters

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ben Durbin (Wulf Ratbane) of Bad Axe Games got Kickstarter funding for a monster book for Trailblazer/3.5. The book is reportedly in final edits and layout. Occasional artwork has been posted on the Kickstarter page.

Funding was achieved, and is no longer needed. But it's a Kickstarter project still . . .

I don't plan to list all Kickstarters that have ever existed! Just the current ones will do, I think!

jbmannon

First Post
Within the Devil's Reach

The Kickstarter for Within the Devil's Reach is now live!

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I am putting together a book with three Dungeon World adventures set in the backwater town of Devil's Reach. The three adventures in Within the Devil's Reach are meant to be introductory adventures you can play through seporately or chain them together. Within the Devil's Reach is going to feature some great art from Storn Cook and awesome maps from Dyson Logos. If you want to know more about it I am posting some articles on my site about it.

evilhat

Explorer
Evil Hat is gearing up for our first official one (we've ridden shotgun on some of Daniel Solis's in the past); it launches March 20th, and is going to be a Spirit of the Century tie-in trilogy of novels (if all goes well). First sneak peek at The Dinocalypse Trilogy, here: dinocalypse Deadly Fredly
The Spirit of the Century DINOCALYPSE TRILOGY kickstarter is live! You can check it out -- and hopefully contribute! -- at:

Spirit of the Century Presents: The Dinocalypse Trilogy by Fred Hicks / Evil Hat Productions — Kickstarter

Make sure to check out the video. Long time fans of Spirit of the Century should find plenty of "squee" in it. :)

Also, the second sample chapter just went up:

Dinocalypse Now: Chapter Two Deadly Fredly

You can find others at the same blog, and more info at:

The Dinocalypse Trilogy

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
[Kickstarter] Kaidan Campaign Setting (PFRPG)

The Kaidan oriental horror-setting based on authentic Japanese legends, folklore and ghost stories for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game has started a Kickstarter to publish a Kaidan GM's Handbook, a Kaidan Player's Guide and a Kaidan Bestiary.

Become a backer, or help spread the word - link Here.

These guides are intended to be printed soft cover B/W books, and full color PDFs to expand upon the concepts from the critically acclaimed Curse of the Golden Spear trilogy of modules for Kaidan created last year.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases