Pathfinder 1E [PF] Hollister, CA Tomb of Horrors

oddsprout

First Post
The Tomb of Horrors was the greatest classic module in D&D’s history. It was released in 1978 for 1st edition D&D. In 1998 WOTC releases Return to the Tomb of Horrors by Bruce Cordell which builds upon the great classic for the 2nd edition. My DM has converted the story for the Pathfinder D&D 3.5 system. We are looking for additional players to join our current group and to take on this classic. Do you have the mettle? Do you have the will to not only survive but put an end to an implausible Evil? Then join us as we endeavor to spelunk into the unknown depths of madness and horror!!

I'm the newest member of this group and even though I was a complete newbie to tabletop RPGs, I was made to feel VERY welcome and have enjoyed myself greatly. The other members are all very experienced, patient, and understanding! You'd be hard pressed to find a better local gaming environment!

Friday nights in Hollister, CA

Last edited:

Desh-Rae-Halra

Explorer
This is probably not the module to start RPGs with if it is true to the source material. You might spend more time making your character than actually playing it because of the deadly nature.

Remove ads