5ever, or until 2024
As Lucian may have missed before...

Speaking of wake-up-something about the face looks different

alumni_toh.jpg

perilous_archways_by_kerembeyit-d2zscx0.jpg

Let me know what you are doing, and please do something

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The stone is quite hard, and it may take a few whacks (edit, yes, the attack above just missed...I'll just assume he tries again). Forge also gets some eldritch backlash (damage as rolled).

However, with those whacks, the outer stone cracks, and beneath it is the carved eye with pupil as on the devil face back in the first tomb!

Then you realize (with all the high perception scores standing about) the dark sphere in the mouth seems to vanish!

But.....almost as soon as the eye is revealed, the outer stone starts to grow back!

ecayford

First Post
Let's try this again Lucien. Forge throws a rope to Lucien and ties his end around his waist hoping the theif remembers their latest experience on the bridges of Moil. Before the eye closes, the dwarf leaps into the closing maw!

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
(the thing closes in just a round)

Forge, you tie the rope and throw it, then leap (two moves and a minor...if I was to nitpick...). Fortunately, you manage to straddle the maw as the eye closes and the dark sphere returns.

ecayford

First Post
Forge straps his shield to his back pulls and lights a torch and wails on the eye again, hoping for it to open so he can drop the torch down the hole.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
He does it again, and takes a little more damage.

The torch drops about 20 feet to a floor below! But again, the closure and the sphere.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases