Legacy of Death Part IV: Darker than the Absence of Light

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will try shooting at the eye. Perhaps we can avoid some of the eldritch damage? If someone would like to stand by the gaping maw and wait while I attempt to shoot at the eye, perhaps I can keep the eye open if someone else wants to follow forge? Buckthorn will attempt to shoot at the eye (after Forge is safely away) and some other brave soul is positioned to hop into the devil's maw. (edit damage should be a plus 7, not minus - fat fingered)

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge cracks it for a third time, and before he can be stopped, or shot, leaps through. Then the sphere returns and the rope snaps.

The dwarf is on the other side.

Buckthorn opens fire. The eye cracks, but closes to quickly for the sphere to disapear. It seems to require a good pummeling.

Flaming Bob

First Post
Lucien draws his sword. "Professor, that feather fall spell affect more than one person?" Position is taken over the eye to strike. "I'll whack at it, the rest of you get in there."

Flaming Bob

First Post
Once the eyelid bursts, Lucien uses Shadow Stalk (minor action) on the halfling. When the trio begin to pass through (still adjacent to the tiefling), he teleports three squares down into the chamber.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Its takes 3 times apparently, but Lucian also breaks an eyelid, and you all make it through. Forge is there. (I assume...)

You are at the bend in a tunnel. You can go (lets call it) north, or east. East seems to lead to a room?

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn follows with Nar Heru (think that was assumed from last DM post). "Shall we go East to the room?"

Buckthorn will listen for any noises. (Perception).

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The chamber turns out to be just 10-15 feet away. Neither Buckthorn nor Lucian notice any motion or hear anything.

In terms of the chambers contents:

Cracked onyx altars are set around the crumbling chamber, each piled high with a cluster of blackened skulls.

The chamber goes for at least 60 feet east.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases