Legacy of Death Part IV: Darker than the Absence of Light

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
(I will assume that means north. The other door is south. East is a deadend. I will repost the map when I get a chance).

A tunnel leads north, then forms a "T". Each end of which is dead-end.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge alternates between thinking its full of traps! to a strange lethargy, which makes him want to sit down and eat a sandwich.

dyermaker001

Explorer
Nar-Heru shakes the strange vision from his mind and follows his companions through door. When he sees Forge staring at his feet, he checks the intersection and dead ends for traps and secret doors.

dyermaker001

Explorer
"Yes, Yes. If the tiefling and the halfling are too busy fighting over those skulls, I can take a look." Nar-Heru will Detect Secret Doors. If none are found he suggest to Forge that he break down the other door and we look there.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
(you should probably roll, but anyways...assuming you roll well enough).

No such doors are detected in the "T" hall.

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will check for secret doors, both at the end of the hall to the South and North at the "T" intersection that dead ends and in the chamber. He will check floors, walls, and ceilings. To confirm - there are no unopened doors.

Last edited:

Flaming Bob

First Post
The tiefling, wary of the halfling's insipid scheming, motions to the unopened door. "'Ey Forge, what say we open this and get movin' eh?

The door is thoroughly checked for surprises prior to his attempt.

EDIT: Oh look....a twenty.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases