Legacy of Death Part IV: Darker than the Absence of Light

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The rope from the top (assuming someone actually tied it to something) has maybe 5 spare feet. Tide with Forges 50 feet, you are still 15-20 feet short. And there is this stuff raining down the sides.

Forge also still can't see Lucian.

dyermaker001

Explorer
OOC: Yeah, well Dimension Door never really seemed useful until now.

If Nar-Heru slips or falls, he will feather fall to whatever safe are he can find.

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will attempt to get up on the ledge (Acrobatics) and then he will carefully climb down the rope (Athletics) and hopefully join Lucian at the bottom of the secret pit filled with inexplicable oozing necrotic sludge in near pitch darkness. "Well, this sounds like a great idea."

He'll also look around when (if) he makes it to the bottom (Perception) and he will also try to figure out what the sludge is and if it might have any effects on the party (Dungeoneering).

OOC: maybe not with these rolls..

Last edited:

Flaming Bob

First Post
Lucien peers into the darkness for the source of the new movement. when Buckthorn's arrival is noticed, he whispers, "Actually little brother, I was just leaving. Care to join me?"

The Tiefling looks up the wall as well to see if he can spot the remaining party "ey, professor, you got a light?"

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Necrotic rain lashes out at Buckthorn he descends, pulling him right into its deadly stream (15 damage). This doesn't seem good.

Buckthorn: up or down (I am guessing up).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases