Legacy of Death Part IV: Darker than the Absence of Light

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
(In response to Forge Nar (I blame jet lag, not that it matters): YES. He can escape all the necrotic stuff if he gets on that platform.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
You pull yourself up another 15 feet or so. (new round). You now feel the full brunt of the necrotic rain (starting your turn in it/13-5=8 damage and slowed) and are again struck at by the tendrils that it seems to emit (15-5=10 damage and held under the rain). You are able to drag yourself up another 10 feet (with a move action). You are within 25 feet of the top, and can keep climbing..or?

Buckthorn: you solidly strike an eye. Nothing happens. Then you hit what may be a trapdoor over a mouth. It bounces off. Of course, if someone was down there with the righ skills (theivery...) they should be able to pop it open.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge you begin to pull him up, but you see the tendrils coming! If only you could somehow pull him faster or more evasily.

Ghen tries to help (though it won't be enough by itself).

ecayford

First Post
Forge will back away from the ledge as he pulls up Lucien (not pulling arm over arm but pulling backwards) in order to move away from the tendrils as much as possible.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
sheesh...I guess with Ghen's help

Forge manages to drag the rogue up with enough speed to allow him to evade the tendrils and get back top. With his oh so vital teleports preserved.

Leaving you were you started...

Attachments

• black well.jpg
    black well.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 53

ecayford

First Post
Allright ladies. We know where we need to go now. Let's come up with a better plan here. I think Lucien and maybe Buckthorn need some attention Ghen. I think we need those who can possibly open the trap doors down there as well as Ghen so that he can counteract some of the evil energies. I can remain here to watch our backs until a way forward is discovered.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases