Fetch me a whore

Genesist

First Post
I've been given the arduous task of making... a whore, for a party member.

I'm deciding on the bass class, thinking sacred prostitute for prestige.

What I'm looking for, though, is races that look very near human, that have a bonus to charisma. Basically, an extremely attractive human. Level adjustment is fine (keep under 4 please). No dragon mags.

HoboGod

First Post
I don't think a whore would be very high level. It's really just a human with a couple levels in commoner (or maybe expert if you think highly of prostitution). If she's a really good whore, her stats might justify having elite array.

With that in mind, there are a few books that might help build this. Book of Carnal Knowledge and Nymphology are great sources for expanding D&D into the adult world. These types of situations are quite common in the games I play, actually. I once had to house rule an entire set of rules for sex for an Evil game I ran which I based mostly on those books.

Genesist

First Post
The character is level 7. Using book of erotic fantasy as a basis. Looking for potential races to synergize. Rest of the part is mostly serious characters, so... we'll see.

was

Adventurer
umm..maybe some player requests should not be filled...not so keen on the whole DM/Pimp angle..wrong type of fantasy roleplaying

Greenfield

Adventurer
Three suggestions:

Suggestion 1) Consider the Half Elf. They get bonuses to Diplomacy, which is really what seduction is all about.

Suggestion 2) Consider the Half Nymph, from Savage Species (terrible book).

Suggestion 3) Consider leaving jobs like this to those juvenile enough to get a thrill out of it.

HoboGod

First Post
Upon research, I can add Star Elf from Unapproachable East and Spellscale from Races of Dragon to the races already listed.

Also, it's funny to see people being so shy on the matter. What's so innocent about D&D that sex becomes a taboo topic? D&D is a limitless medium of cultural experimentation and sexuality is very much a part of every culture, no matter how primitive or advanced.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases