Fetch me a whore

HoboGod

First Post
Perhaps I misunderstood your post, but why is it wrong when the exploitation is one way yet ok when done in the other way?

Oh, it's not okay, from a moral standpoint woman-exploits-man is completely evil. It's just less cliche prostitute than the victimized woman angle.
(I don't think this is related to opinions on prudish or libertine beliefs, so I hope this is okay to answer.)

was

Adventurer
Well, I guess you could always make her a thief where he wakes up the next morning to discover she's run off with all his stuff. Tracking her down could be a good opportunity for your DM to introduce a plot hook.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
In campaigns I run, they exist. Some players have their characters partake, some do not.
Mostly its fade to black stuff, with the appropriate boot scene the following morning/hour/ten minutes.

The books above are good starts to a 'whore' build.
One thing you might want to consider first is how the character got to that point of life.
Is it as a pleasure slave? Than levels of expert are the way to go.
Is it down on their luck and just turning to the world's oldest profession?
Or is it a Rogue that is using the position as a way to case targets?

Most see whore and the red crosses the eyes. But in truth we are all whores to something one way or another. We just have a different price and trade to provide. :D

The background and the world will be what dictates the build for you.
If your needing PC levels I would just use Rogue and/or Bard with high levels of diplomacy, profession(compainship), bluff, sense motive. All those synergized together makes for an excellent person who knows what his or her client wants.

Good luck.

Zireael

Explorer
Regarding the situation as being 'offensive' or 'immature' - courtesans, the medieval predecessors of whores (and the kinds you could meet in RPGs) could be described more as 'mistresses' (i.e. women rich men 'kept - paid for her lodging, life, servants, clothes etc in exchange for visiting them, not necessarily in exchange for umm... y'know what, but also for simple companionship and advice.

You could take this angle and give the 'courtesan' ranks in Diplomacy and Sense Motive and a commoner/aristocrat class.

Greenfield

Adventurer
Regarding the situation as being 'offensive' or 'immature' - courtesans, the medieval predecessors of whores (and the kinds you could meet in RPGs) could be described more as 'mistresses' (i.e. women rich men 'kept - paid for her lodging, life, servants, clothes etc in exchange for visiting them, not necessarily in exchange for umm... y'know what, but also for simple companionship and advice.

You could take this angle and give the 'courtesan' ranks in Diplomacy and Sense Motive and a commoner/aristocrat class.
Courtesans were the predecessors to whores?

Not the legendary Houri (from which whores get their name) of middle eastern mythology?

They predated the legendary "Whore of Babylon"? (Who incidentally wasn't a whore at all, but the term clearly shows that the "World's oldest Profession" is indeed older than the middle ages.)

Courtesans are around today, alive and well and pretty much unevolved. You'll find their modern day counterparts as hangers on for rock stars, flocking to the big winners at the tables of Vegas or Monte Carlo, and on the elbows of the rich and powerful throughout the world . (Think "Trophy Wife" )

Whores, to use the common term the way it was intended, or "professional women" (with the emphasis on the second word) if you want to be polite, are another thing entirely.

They aren't the stereotype girl in her teens with lots of curves, too much makeup and not enough skirt, nor are they all the hollow faced, sunken eyed drug addicts we hear about. Some are in the trade by choice, while others had the choice made for them by someone else.

Many who "get help" getting off the streets end up going right back to it. In some countries it's legal and nobody is forced. In others girls get sold and kept as property.

Any one image you have of the trade is wrong, because there are so many people in so many circumstances plying it.

So if you want to build such a character in game, you're actually pretty free to make up any back story you like for her. It's as "realistic" as any other can be.

Rich girl kidnapped and sold for political reasons? (She can't go home now because no "common woman" can ever inherit the titles she's supposed to have.) Harem girl who's master was killed? Tough street kid looking for an angle and a way out? Upper class lady slumming, looking for excitement? Perhaps someone under a curse, that she can't refuse when offered money? (Saw that one in the old Thieves World books.) Runaway just trying to survive? Drug addict who can't leave her pimp because he's the only one who knows exactly which cocktail of drugs she needs?

Any and all of these can and do happen in the real world (except for the magical curse one, of course). There are college students studying law or medicine who need to pay for tuition.

The bottom line is that in most countries it's a "profession" with a very short shelf life. People get out, burn out or just plain get killed very fast, very young. They're friend, confidant, psychoanalyst, punching bag and occasionally lover. (That last is often the least important part of their "service" by the way.)

Genesist

First Post
I think I'm going with a:
Fey-kissed human
LA 1/Imagist 2/disciple of aaluran 4

Not sure how far we will level, but from there:

disciple of aaluran 1 (5th level of it), fey enticer 5, imagist 1.

Last edited:

Samloyal23

Adventurer
Good idea, but we're fighting vampires, so as soon as our group found out, we'd be forced to kill her, or something rather unfortunate to that effect.

I am thinking:
Fey-touched Star elf (not sure about the star elf part)
Bard 2/disciple of alluran 3/fey enticer 1.

Add 3 more levels so she can have Instant Recovery and two Virility feats. After 40 minutes of sex she gains a +4 Strength bonus, which can be a shock to someone trying to get too rough with her...

Are you using the Appearance stat with this? If so, elves get a +4 from the start if you go from the table on page 40. That should help a bit with the Imagist class.

Take a look at Savage Progressions: Level-Adjusted Races for level-adjusted races. Used with LA buyoff you can progress your character bit by bit, if gaining a single level, buying it off, then gaining another level and buying it off is allowed.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I've been given the arduous task of making... a whore, for a party member.

I'm deciding on the bass class, thinking sacred prostitute for prestige.

What I'm looking for, though, is races that look very near human, that have a bonus to charisma. Basically, an extremely attractive human. Level adjustment is fine (keep under 4 please). No dragon mags.

Give me a few hours and I'll write up some rent boys for everyone in your party...

What? He didn't specify they had to be female! B-)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases