Masterwork fluff

Systole

First Post
Just wondering what fluff people have come up with for their +2 skill masterwork items. I think it'd be nice to build a semi-complete list of ideas to work off of.

Sylla is currently using:
Facepaint Kit (Intimidate) - Used to paint a skull face on every morning.
Resonating Crystal (Spellcraft) - A small crystal that hums at slightly different frequencies when exposed to different schools of magic.
Codex of the Wilds (K:Nature) - Sort of self explanatory.

Qik

First Post
Ni's Diplomacy MW item is a monocle. Makes him look dapper yet sociable, or so he thinks, anyway, but it somehow manages to do the job nonetheless.

I have an idea for Mesem to collect a bunch of variations on the same idea - maybe different feathers? - for his MW items. Still thinking on that one, and it seems that I'll have some time, since we won't be shopping in SK's outing.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I wasn't using this but I did see on someone's sheet...

Compass (Survival)​

Although maybe I'm being too literal but it seems a compass should only provide its benefit when used to keep from getting lost and not the other applications of the survival skill.

Systole

First Post
A compass specifically only gives +2 to navigation. It's a real item in the SRD.

I was thinking of straight +2 survival item that would be a 'survival kit' -- fish line & hooks, animal call, compass ... I couldn't think of what else, though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases