Introducing Player Minion: Digital D&D Character Sheet for iOS and Android devices

goathead82

First Post
Player Minion is a simple to use Digital Character sheet that utilizes exported DND4e files and transforms them into a digital character sheet.

It is available on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/player-minion/id512656419?mt=8

For more information and screen shots visit: www.goatheadsoftware.com/
check out these reviews from your very own En World and NeuroGlyph Games

FEATURES:
Import .DND4E files Save character on device after download
Complete character details
Roll Dice for Ability Scores, Skills, Attacks, Damage, and Initiative
Extensive Power details
Manage HP, Temporary HP, Conditions, Healing Surges and Powers Usage.

Last edited:

megrim

Explorer
Player Minion is a simple to use Digital Character sheet that utilizes exported DND4e files and transforms them into a digital character sheet.

It is available on the App Store: Player Minion for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

For more information and screen shots visit: www.goatheadsoftware.com/

FEATURES:
Import .DND4E files Save character on device after download
Complete character details
Roll Dice for Ability Scores, Skills, Attacks, Damage, and Initiative
Extensive Power details
Manage HP, Temporary HP, Conditions, Healing Surges and Powers Usage.

If only this was available for androids as well :.-(

Ferghis

First Post
Shiny! Looking forward to the DM client.

Can you mark powers as used? Recharge encounter powers only on slow rests? Track milestones and action points? Are item powers displayed among other powers?

Some feedback, based exclusively on the screenshots.

The equipment screenshot seems to waste a lot of space for armor (two items at the most - three if you include neck-slot items). I would like it better if the areas collapsed and expanded as needed. I like the fact that armor, weapons and implements have their own slots, but a paragon level or higher character is going to do a lot of scrolling.

I don't see a place where the Theme and Background are displayed.

I recommend adding immediate and oppotunity action powers on the "combat" screen, with their triggers displayed.

goathead82

First Post
Ferghis, DM Minion is just waiting on app store approval, should be very soon!

Can you mark powers as used? Recharge encounter powers only on slow rests? Track milestones and action points? Are item powers displayed among other powers?

Yes, if a power has uses (Encounter / Daily you can mark it as used).
Action points are at the top of the Combat tab and Milestones and Rests can are done via the button at the very bottom of the combat tab. If an item has a power with it it is show on the power screen with the rest of the powers.

Some feedback, based exclusively on the screenshots.

The equipment screenshot seems to waste a lot of space for armor (two items at the most - three if you include neck-slot items). I would like it better if the areas collapsed and expanded as needed. I like the fact that armor, weapons and implements have their own slots, but a paragon level or higher character is going to do a lot of scrolling.

You can collapse\expand each section manually to allow space for what you want to view.

I don't see a place where the Theme and Background are displayed.

They currently are not, added to the 1.1 feature list.

I recommend adding immediate and oppotunity action powers on the "combat" screen, with their triggers displayed.

We will consider this. Im not sure how well this will work on phone devices as they have less screen to work with. Maybe we can show the Action on the normal power list so you can identify interrupts and reaction easier?

Thanks for the feedback.

goathead82

First Post
Player Minion v1.1 is on its way

Warlocks Curse and Rouges Sneak attacks dice rolls are now available.
Background Choice, Background options, and Background Benefits are now shown
Theme Choice and benefits are now shown
Minor UI changes

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases