[Fire Mountain Games] "Way of the Wicked" subscriptions now available!

gdmcbride

First Post
You can now subscribe to the critically acclaimed "Way of the Wicked" adventure path at DriveThruRPG!

The Pathfinder roleplaying game's only evil adventure path can now be yours for one low price. Ensure that you get every book in this 600+ page of epic of vengeance and villainy. Subscribe now!

If you have already bought Book One and Two, fear not! We love our early adopters and thus offer a 4 product subscription with the exact same discount as the six book subscription. Also available now!

"Author Gary McBride and artist Michael Clarke have, with this opening, definitely upped the ante of the quality one can expect from 3pps, rivaling Paizo's APs in style, artwork and writing. I have nothing to complain. Nothing. I'm VERY impressed and, would it be possible, I'd rate this 6 stars. Seriously." -- Endzeitgeist, reviewer on paizo.com and DrivethruRPG

"This promises to be an adventure path as epic as anything by Paizo." -- Shane O'Connor, featured reviewer on DrivethruRPG and RPGNow

"Simply the most enjoyable 1st level adventure I have ever run." -- Chris Daniels, DrivethruRPG

"This book is amazingly well-done and written." -- Erik Hinkle, DrivethruRPG

You've saved the world plenty.

Isn't it time the world needed saving from you?

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

gdmcbride

First Post
Thanks for the early adopters offer, I just brought the first two this morning! Are we getting a print and PDF version though?

Thanks for your support of "Way of the Wicked".

A print subscription is definitely something we want to do. Alas, that DrivethruRPG is not set up those, so we're considering other options.

If a subscription for print+pdf becomes available rest assured ENWorld is one of the places that I will post a notice.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases